Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed the hubby cheating bit. What has gone on?!
Short version, app he got too close to his employer and left his job... but it’s been alleged she did the same a while back before they were married... (going off the threads on here; others will probs be better than me!)

Reactions: 2
She is off-the-scale posting about him! She has literally barely posted one picture of him since their wedding then all of these pics of him or about him in the last 24 hours?!!!!!
Ps) yeah he is definitely dishy! They’re a hot couple. Shame she’s so fully of 💩 about everything under the sun.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They way that she has reacted by posting constantly about him makes me think the previous posts about him were true. More to be pitied, this does not fall in with the perfect image she portrays.

Reactions: 3
They way that she has reacted by posting constantly about him makes me think the previous posts about him were true. More to be pitied, this does not fall in with the perfect image she portrays.
Oh it’s definitely true!

100 books? 2 books a week!
How does Little Miss Perfect fit it all in?!
I did 94 and I have a full time job. I guess she reads in the evenings etc I think she also listens to audiobooks whilst driving which bumps them up.

Also helps that she reads chick lit, I can do the books she reads in about 2 hours as they are crap and predictable haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I did 94 and I have a full time job. I guess she reads in the evenings etc I think she also listens to audiobooks whilst driving which bumps them up.

Also helps that she reads chick lit, I can do the books she reads in about 2 hours as they are crap and predictable haha
Wow, well done on 94! I read in evenings and work fill time but couldn’t reach that amount.
I just think with all the other stuff she does - cooking, baking, running, editing her insta pics, being a Mum etc. I don’t know how she fits it all in. I must try harder! 🤣

Wow, well done on 94! I read in evenings and work fill time but couldn’t reach that amount.
I just think with all the other stuff she does - cooking, baking, running, editing her insta pics, being a Mum etc. I don’t know how she fits it all in. I must try harder! 🤣
My nose is always in a book. I read whilst brushing my teeth and listen to audiobooks whilst cooking and cleaning etc. Keeps me out of trouble haha

Reactions: 5
I always get the feeling she doesn’t really have many friends, maybe she just doesn’t post about it but you never really see her going for a meal with the girls or weekend away etc unless they are SW girls

I’ve never known a woman shop like her. She either earns a fortune or her credit card balance is through the roof

Reactions: 2

I have to agree, ready fluffy novels like that I could do one in a couple of hours. They're like reading a magazine to me. I'm no fiction/literature snob I'll read anything, but our gemz boi is hardly reading War & Peace is she 😄

Reactions: 7
I have to agree, ready fluffy novels like that I could do one in a couple of hours. They're like reading a magazine to me. I'm no fiction/literature snob I'll read anything, but our gemz boi is hardly reading War & Peace is she 😄
I'm the same

I follow her more for the comedy factor now. Like gem bingo, what will be getting each day: 🌿,🙈, a run, mention of the lakes etc.

Reactions: 8
That fuckin breakfast!!! Just shove it on a plate like a normal person

Reactions: 6
Hi Gemma! I see you read a book, cover to cover today. You can tick one off that list

100 books? 2 books a week!
How does Little Miss Perfect fit it all in?!
The David William's book is children's fiction. I bought it as part of my nephews Christmas gift box. He is ten. Probably take an adult a good two hours to read.

The David William's book is children's fiction. I bought it as part of my nephews Christmas gift box. He is ten. Probably take an adult a good two hours to read.
The Ben Miller book is for young adults, is she showing us her daughters books?.FFS stop trying to create a perfect world and be like the rest of us.....human with flaws

Last edited:

The Ben Miller book is for young adults, is she showing us her daughters books?.FFS stop trying to create a perfect world and be like the rest of us.....human with flaws
That’s Olivia’s pile 🤣🤣 it says underneath it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The grow gorgeous serum that Gemma has raved about and promoted for a long time, I didn’t know it was owned by The Hut Group.

• Wow
So apparently the mountains are on her doorstep but she has to drive for miles for a food shop... there's a Tesco 5 mins drive from Haverigg.

I googled it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.