Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I always think is strange… the hubby is never on her stories which is fine if he doesn’t like to be, but there never seems to be any indication of him there. When she takes the photos of her impeccable OCD bedroom does he always have to get out before she stages the bedroom and the same with the living room. Nothing ever out of place or even that a man lives there… just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Something I always think is strange… the hubby is never on her stories which is fine if he doesn’t like to be, but there never seems to be any indication of him there. When she takes the photos of her impeccable OCD bedroom does he always have to get out before she stages the bedroom and the same with the living room. Nothing ever out of place or even that a man lives there… just my thoughts 🤷🏻‍♀️
I suppose in some women’s eyes a man doesn’t belong in a perfect world lol

Reactions: 3
Who would have thought that travelling to London over the weekend of the worst storm of the year, when travel was only advised if necessary, would result in delays getting home.
I’m usually indifferent to Gemma and her airy fairy life but this has wound me up for some reason 😂.

Reactions: 7
'The gift of skin' eh? Not the gift of good skin? Blemish free skin? Glowing skin? No, just 'the gift of skin' 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate gemmas perfect white cunty socks and her perfect shiny cunty boots and her stupid fake life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's been said a million times but she's so weird with her daughter. That latest pic she's dressed like influencer edition Harry Potter, all crappy beige and old lady rimmed specs.... then swipe across and she's dressed like a 6 year old from the Party section at H&M.

Which is it sponge gem Square jaw?

She has a puppy. There is no way on Earth any dog owner with half a brain would intentionally leave chocolates on the floor right where a puppy would grab them. That last shot is clearly for show, so no, I’m sure they weren’t still there by 5pm 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something? Isn’t Olivia a little old to be believing in Santa? And she’s definitely far too old for Elf on the Shelf!! It’s a bit embarrassing in my opinion!

Reactions: 12
Have I missed something? Isn’t Olivia a little old to be believing in Santa? And she’s definitely far too old for Elf on the Shelf!! It’s a bit embarrassing in my opinion!
The poor girl, she 11 and in secondary school. God forbid she says anything at school, she’ll be a laughing stick bless her. Unless of course this is all part of Gemma’s perfect life narrative and it’s just another lie?

Reactions: 3
It is deffo more for Gemma's benefit than the daughter's. Be interesting to see what happens when she's about 16/17 and wants to start living her own life. I think Gemma is very controlling in a subtle way. I bet that house is suffocating

Oh god, of course this wanker had to go out and buy a personalised balloon. And she’s complaining about the elf.. erm, how about just don’t do it for your nearly teenage daughter then?

• Haha
She does realise it’s not the 1st Dec until Weds doesn’t she???
She said in that story that she’s not ready to admit the magic isn’t real so she’s definitely the one keeping Olivia a baby. She is way too old to be believing in Santa an elf on the shelf!

The balloon should probably say Gemma. Gemma is who the elf is really for at this point!

The pic she shared of her like she’s dabbing up and down Oxford street taking her into Zara & Starbucks rather than hamleys and McDonald’s.
The very next day balloons and the elf what the hell. FAR too old for it, thought she may be doing it for her niece but the balloon even says Olivia poor kid.
Then to whinge about doing it ? Just don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.