Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon time for a new thread title. Please let it be something about those bloody white socks she insists on getting in every photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God her insta is boring as hell now isn’t it? I mean it was always pretentious nonsense before but it’s even worse now. If it’s not espa crap it’s her tacky jumpers 🙈

Reactions: 7
I don’t get her account any more. It has no purpose Ansd I’m surprised she still has so many followers and it’s still going

Reactions: 6
It might as well be an espa/hut magazine.
The reusable kitchen roll. Totally Gem… oh we couldn’t possibly use a flannel (39p home bargains) for sticky fingers or a dishcloth to wipe spills.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Olivia just doesn’t look like a child who’s allowed to be a child and have fun for her age

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.