Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
OMG I’ve just looked at her stories today and realised I know her Husband! So all the mystery about whether they were on or off last year now makes perfect sense! And he isn’t a PE teacher at school now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does it bug anyone else when she pretends she is ‘such a rebel’ having wine for tea 🙄🙄🙄
For someone who's so busy,🤐🤔 how does she have time for the utter bollocks she comes up with 😄 Her white bungalow, her flowers, maternity dresses, the running, the posing.. what a cringy fanny 😭

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Her slimming world class must be low on numbers if she got slimmer of the week twice in a row!! She only lost 1.5lb last week so must have been slim pickings

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

Her sister definitely needs her own thread. Acting all surprised today because she got a replacement part for her pump quickly after she posted a sad story tagging them 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’ve got that asos dress... in NON maternity. WHY would she buy the maternity version when they do it in normal range too (and I’m pretty sure it also came in petite), she’s tapped
Are you Welsh? I am and I always say "tapped" 😂😂

She really is, yet makes a point of saying she bought the next size down? How about she just buys a regular one, in her actual size and she STFU! 😂

• Haha

mingbag

I’ve liked following the sister Katy in the past but now it seems like she’s jumping at all the #gifted opportunities 😴
Aveeno (R) ambassador now... will she need her own thread soon?

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She is so selfish running that marathon with her Health conditions and no training. What would happen to her poor little girl if god forbid she just dropped dead (which happens frequently at the London marathon). Such a bloody martyr

Fineapple

VIP Member
I think this has been said before but why does she act like she’s reading a library of leather bound classic novels instead of the latest chick lit?

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I'm a nurse, there's no ICU tent at races, just a standard medical tent, if you need hospital then you're taken to hospital, ICU tent is something she's made up. And also, a cracked pelvis can be extremely serious, I doubt if it were true she would be on bedrest not running bloody marathons. Such a martyr, if I caught her taking selfies while a an emergency team were tending to her I'd tell her off.
Absolutely this 👏
A cracked pelvis could cause lots of issues and even a hairline crack could worsen and cause internal bleeding and even prolapsed organs etc so no way you'd want to walk for a mile let alone run 26 with one. She would usually have been given crutches or some kind of walking aid also. She's so full of it, everything has to be the most dramatic version of events always with her 🙊🌿

mancalice

Also from Gemma's post, she doesn't live in the South lakes, haverigg/million is Copeland. Not any part of the lakes they are 13 miles from coniston
Yeah I thought this. Haverigg 😂 defo not the lakes as people know it. Cumbria yea... lakes no

Marnic

Let’s face it this is the girl that’s been doing undeclared ads for years passing them off as the products she loves until we all see her linkedin.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Gemma is the sort of person who likes to think that even her farts smell of lenor and she will keep up that pretence at all costs, until the day she dies and someone has to get a grinder to take her makeup off and we see the real Gemma.

• Haha