Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That tea makes the whole facade even more tragic. Can you imagine how upsetting and stressful it would be knowing this other woman could quite easily be viewing everything about your life while she’s up to no good with your husband? It’s humiliating and explains a lot about how much more irritating and OTT she’s been over the last while.

Im not by any means saying it was her fault that he cheated, but it must be so difficult being with someone who’s so consumed with being online and posting to their followers constantly and doing all these crazy set ups. Very sad.

Reactions: 11

Eyerolling

VIP Member
So many stories in a row featuring a Neom candle moved in to so many different positions. Not one mention of ad or gifted. It has been going on for days. No one sane would move a product in to so many shots without a reason

Marnic

Espa’s head of digital who doesn’t give a shit about making ads visible. I will be making a complaint again.

GizAMin

I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during cr, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.

I thought her one redeeming quality was not posting ads but nope, she has been lying this whole time.

are you guys sure she is still married? Not a whisper from her hubby during lickdown, with footy being cancelled and no sports at school you would think he would be home just now.
Carby, is that you?!?!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t think she looked bad on the pictures. I don’t think either of them did. Katy had a more natural face than Gemma. It does seem odd to have makeup on in a pool but each to their own. I feel uneasy talking about their looks as it’s very personal and can be harmful. I think they are both pretty girls.
I get annoyed with the portrayal of the perfect life, when it is clear that a lot of it is funded by hidden ads and aff links, work benefits etc and so it’s not real or affordable to her followers. I think it’s good to remember that her page is a business.
I think Gemma needs to remember that and not turn into a total bitch when people remind her that she's not displayed ad correctly. A previous poster has said they were taken in by one of her crafty swipe ups and purchased an expensive item. She's a con woman and that makes her very ugly.

Has she really just posted ANOTHER instastory without the proper advertising hashtag?

It seems highly unlikely that she'd just happen to have a 'Love Mallow Pink 'n' White' mug to accompany her Low Syn treat!

Can't imagine that being in her mug cupboard...doesn't quite fit in with her "aesthetic" does it!

She must be really thick to keep flouting the basic advertising rules.

• Angry

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen Laura Sally sharing the same mug/pink and whites combo so if it’s not an #ad it’s certainly a bloody gift 🙄 just bloody mark it as such. I couldn’t care less if you get free shit(literally tat in this case) but bloody just declare it it’s not hard!

mancalice

I must be ultra cynical 😄 I've never liked her and I've been aware of her for years. Way too perfect, competitive and twee for me. She plays a very good game, she's a crafty cow. I'm sure loads of people did the same, which is really annoying. She shits rainbows until someone pushes her buttons, then not so flower Friday Gems pops out 🤣
She was known to be a sneaky one when she worked at sellafield which she conveniently airbrushes out of her history now swishing back to spa and beauty focus

• Wow

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Needs to be strapped to a stretcher and airlifted, but is fit to lift her arms right up above her to take a selfie. And then fit to go on Instagram. For goodness sake woman. Talk about a waste of resources. Must have been acting the right drama queen. I’m mortified for her

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’ve genuinely seen hay bales that look healthier than her hair after that lightening. Jesus, her hairdresser is shit.

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

Seriously her sister needs a thread of her own.
I remember spotting them irl a few yrs back in barcelona. They do not look ANYTHING like their pics..... I will give them credit, they are awesome at finding flattering selfie angles.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I did. I bought loads of candles and a really really expensive advent calendar as a swipe up!! Didn’t realise!

yep. Because it’s all about Christmas!! Not.
I must be ultra cynical 😄 I've never liked her and I've been aware of her for years. Way too perfect, competitive and twee for me. She plays a very good game, she's a crafty cow. I'm sure loads of people did the same, which is really annoying. She shits rainbows until someone pushes her buttons, then not so flower Friday Gems pops out 🤣

Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That JSG was on Say yes to the dress or something I’m sure and Gem manages to get her face on the tv, too! Crown and all! 😂
Gem looks like she has a part in a school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream wearing that stupid crown. What a dick😆

And well that dress JSG is wearing is something Miss Havisham would be proud of.. it's bloody horrible and frumpy (like her) 😆🤐

• Haha

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
I don’t often (ever?) get jealous of instagrammers and their accounts.

However, today and Gemma’s escapades at a fairly nice looking spa have tipped me over the edge.

I’m in lockdown measures so f*cking strict in Scotland I can’t even get a glass of wine with a meal out as restaurants are shut. Had my covid test today and went on insta to see her and her gammon faced sister prancing about a spa and pool.

I’d literally kill for a spa and swim 😂😡

Hating on Gemma so so much right now!
But who seriously wears false lashes and a face full of make up to a spa... 🤣

• Haha