Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I find her so self satisfied and vapid! A real wannabe. She comes over as thick as custard but thinks she’s a genius! The books she reads are chick lit, which is totally fine but she makes them out to be classics. And don’t even get me stared on her spelling. I really dislike every thing about this woman

Reactions: 12

Panda88

Chatty Member
Gem's Sister & her Wife have obvs seen how much Gem is gifted etc from Instagram & decided to try & get on board ! Does anyone remember her Sister's Hen at Low Wood Bay (where else!!) and they had gifted, personalised Hydrate M8 bottles & at the Wedding there was a ridiculous number of Jo Malone candles. I only remember the candles as my Husband has banned Jo Malone - he said its just like setting fire to money !! I naively thought they must just be well off to have spent all that money - until Gem started to declare her ads etc & realised that they would have all been bloody gifted !! Who has a Hen Do sponsored by a bloody thermal water bottle !!
Sick of the posts almost everyday from her sister and her wife saying they miss each other. Obviously you're going to miss your spouse and child but can people not keep anything private! I know if my husband was away I would keep the photos and stuff they sent me between us, because that's your relationship not you plus the whole world.

Panda88

Chatty Member
I know people shouldn't let illness etc get in the way of them doing what they love, but if you're collapsing and ending up in ICU and have a heart condition maybe you shouldn't be doing these long runs?? Like it's not just her she has to think about, she has a young daughter who relies on her. I'm also almost certain she mentioned before that her doctors said she had to give up running? 🤔

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
It’s because she’s working you know (cos none of us have been this whole time, obviously). She had to announce that she was returning to 29 hours a day on her laptop. Still time to swish about and melt one tsp of bl**dy Nutella on something or other though I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Paige7

VIP Member
I would hate to go to her SW group - slimmer
Of the month and slimmer of the week 3 times! Does anyone else get a look in??

MamaD

VIP Member
Judging by her time, I don’t think she runs it (still an amazing thing to do though!!). I have friends who have Long QT syndrome and staying alive for their kids is their main priority. With her health issues and the pressures on the NHS at the minute you’d think she’d be more sensible.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
She is an awful woman. People are dying. People are unable to see their children. Sadder still people are unable to see dying relatives. Dying parents unable to see children. She is unreal. nasty and so hard to relate to. I cant quite get her. I used to really love her account. Feel a fool now.
I feel exactly the same, she's showing her true colours! She's so wrapped up in herself & her "perfect" world 🙄

Popsock123

VIP Member
One minute she wants Olivia to be the sweet singing 6 year old then the next day she’s in a salon having her hair curled like she’s 16 🤷🏻‍♀️

OffPlanForLife

Yes but obviously the cake isn't for Olivia... It's for Gem to photograph then probably throw away without being eaten or like someone said above, given away to family but not without taking a photo first of course 🌿🕊

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Another thing to add to your list of accomplishments Gemma? Hide and seek champion?... but only when it comes to #ad #aff #sponored of course 🙄

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I find it bizarre she’s so intent on capturing the perfect picture of her food all the time. The lengths of standing on chairs to snap it is too much for me, you’re 32/33(?) and a mother - grow up

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
No discredit to anyone who’s time is that for running it. I run myself and have never pushed past 10k. I’m 100% a plodder - I’d be lucky to complete a marathon in 2 days!

My issue is that she posts like she ran it like a pro, with perfect hair and make up. She’s evasive of posting the time because it doesn’t suit her Mary poppins perfect lifestyle.