Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before, but I find it so sad that a lovely young girl like Olivia does that closed mouth smile that she’s picked up from her Mum.

Reactions: 13

eye_rolling_always

She's definitely deleted some stories. You could barely see 'ad' on them... when quite clearly Elmlea is shouting in my face. Soz, hun. I won't be going out and buying some.
I've seen the cream on the vegan pages and VEGAN food blogger use it. I would have bought it because of their recommendation. I feel like Elmlea missed a trick not paying actual vegan people to show it off. Gemma..favourite meal being chilli mac and cheese does not seem genuine with the advert.

But then again she needs that extra pocket money for flower Friday 🌿🌿🙈

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve noticed quite a few of my favourite Insta accounts going private or just not posting recently. Just to correct a few misguided statements on here: Gemma actually works for the group that owns/sells the brands she posts. You can assume she gets a hefty staff discount. If she chooses to post those perks on Insta, that’s her choice - that’s her life. Also, we work in the same industry and I bumped into her at an event. We’re not friends - I was actually too shy to say anything to her - but I can assure you that she looks just as amazing in real life. Not that it matters. If you have a valid concern about a blogger, I would understand, but this is all bs.
You have obviously not read this thread from the start, or thoroughly. There are a lot more undeclared items than the products owned by the company she works for. But anyway, if she works for them, received them free, or at a discounted rate, then they should be marked ad or gifted, so I don’t really see your point. Years of being sneaky and flouting ASA guidelines (which if you decide to be a Blogger, you must follow) are quite valid concerns.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We need a new thread and I don’t know how to make one!!
Her Husband was a pe teacher at a school but then left after ‘becoming close’ to the headteacher from what I understand. This would have been last year when people we speculating that they had split as I think she wasn’t wearing her ring anymore. They are together again now and have been doing lots of work to the house.
He’s actually a nice bloke, I’m shocked he’s married to her actually as she seems so far up her own arse!
Oooooh tea tea tea 😃☕

He probably couldn't cope with anymore flower fooking Friday bullshit and found comfort with someone down to earth who let's him fart and eat pork pies. You neeeeeed to continue when we make a new thread!!

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I thought that, suspected broken legs and pelvis yet probably did a marathon a few months later 🤔
''Suspected broken legs and pelvis'' yet only ACTUALLY had cuts and bruises and a concussion. I think that clearly shows she was being a huge drama queen at the scene for them to suspect that she had such serious injuries

Panda88

Chatty Member
Well she wants to make sure we all know she is celebrating something by the strategic card placing but won’t say what 🙄😂
Maybe she thinks she was single handedly responsible for the spas being able to reopen on Monday and needs to celebrate 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her poor daughter is wearing a bemused smile sat on that bike..you can see she's thinking - here we fucking go again 🙄😒 we feel you hun ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jmx

Chatty Member
I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve noticed quite a few of my favourite Insta accounts going private or just not posting recently. Just to correct a few misguided statements on here: Gemma actually works for the group that owns/sells the brands she posts. You can assume she gets a hefty staff discount. If she chooses to post those perks on Insta, that’s her choice - that’s her life. Also, we work in the same industry and I bumped into her at an event. We’re not friends - I was actually too shy to say anything to her - but I can assure you that she looks just as amazing in real life. Not that it matters. If you have a valid concern about a blogger, I would understand, but this is all bs.
If she works for them and is using a STAFF discount, I’m pretty sure she should still be declaring that as an AD.

JaffaCake

Not the kind of house I imagined at all-looks like a mobile home! I don’t think the previous house was owned by them.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The tiniest and nearly colourless ad is disgraceful too
It just proves she knows exactly what she's doing. I don't know what the problem is with these people displaying #ad it's not the end of the world. If they feel such a stigma about it, then it's quite simple- don't bloody do any ads.

MamaD

VIP Member
I think she tries to be perfect because there is so much in her life that isn’t perfect. She has serious health conditions (as do her daughter and sister) so all this fake tan, flower Friday etc etc are to make up for what she can’t control.