Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaD

VIP Member
Don’t know why she’s showing the Ardell lashes as her lash technician made her a strip set of lashes as she couldn’t go into the salon and get them done. Ardell lashes are fab so I’m hoping they didn’t gift her some! I’d hate not to buy them again! 😂😂😂Also she looked botoxed to the hilt in the photos. She looks like her twins Aunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree with this more, knowing where she lives and how she makes out the lakes and fells are practically in her living room is so embarrassing
Exactly. I live in Cumbria but would never claim to be ‘in the lakes’. I honestly always thought she lived in Keswick or consisting or somewhere, not Haverigg!

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
It does look beautiful! Would very much like to visit at some point in the future. Wait, am I being influenced by Gem?! I’ll be at Low wood bay next 😂

I do question the decision of ESPA to send a large contingent of people into Manchester for a week at this moment in time. When Manchester and the surrounding areas seem to be hit badly with covid. Yet they all make (in my view unnecessary journeys) to film a flipping Christmas advert 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
To be fair I’d be more worried about the spice heads roaming the streets near the hospital (I’m from Manchester). There’s loads of stunning hotels in Liverpool and Leeds and they are not in a local lockdown!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Her sister seemed to leave the ships and was working as a nurse in police stations or the like, while pregnant

Eyerolling

VIP Member
They would be self employed and only get paid when on the ships (my brother is a Captain). They should have an accountant that keeps their ‘stamp’ going.
Maybe that’s how Captains work but not other staff. My sister in law is from Portsmouth and her whole family and friends have worked on ships (entertainment organisers, dancers, hairdressers, shop, medical staff) and they are employed not self employed.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I think she’s done a decent job to manage 26 miles in 6 hours. Carrying on for that distance is tough even with training. My fastest pace running was 9.30 min miles and I wouldn’t consider 10 min miles to be slow at all.
I don’t always agree with Gemma or like what she does but I think she does deserve a bit of credit for doing it, she shouldn’t have done it with her health issues and no training but still.
I don’t think anyone is saying anything different from what you have said.
The main points are she probably shouldn’t have done it. Not one of those who knew her time said anything negative about her time - all they mentioned was that she portrayed different, which is what adds to how fake she is

carriexbradshaw

I actually really like her sister, she's a lot more down to earth than Gemma comes across. I know she's done the odd AD now and again, but she does seem more genuine!

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
Ahhhh ok, thank you for explaining. I wasn’t aware of how it worked. I presumed she’d taken a 6 month leave - some maternity too I guess, and it was weird that she wasn’t home for much of the babies first months