Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I seen someone had commented on the lash post ‘are you still with your husband’ she replied yeah, i don’t see what that has to do with lashes’ I didn’t screen shot at the time and when I went back it had been deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

JSquared

VIP Member
Absolute flower friday bollocks, and she can stick her leaf and monkey emojis where the sun doesn't shine. As if she was in meetings all day and that fake assed display was in front of the keyboard. Whilst we are at it, would you want your baby semi-brought-up by someone so high-maintenance and so fixed on the use of artificial sweetener, with the added side of bunny slippers for every night of the week? They are like clones. Baby niece is to become Olivia, who has no free will.
As long as the baby is loved and cared for, does it matter? All this perfection is just for insta. I imagine she’s like Monica and has a junk cupboard or two locked away 😂

• Haha

Marnic

Where is she getting her flowers that only last a week?! They look like an expensive bunch, if I was paying good money for them I'd want them to last more than a week!!
Probably is gifted them also but just as usual will not declare them.

Coffeetrampbiatch

She had replied and she's a cheeky bitch.
I mean I would probably say the same thing because I don’t have a big account but I have also been posting consistently about other stuff than just my own little life. I actually unfollowed her recently because of her lack of any sort of social awareness on her massive platform!

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
Please do tell me if I am wrong, as I don’t have a child anywhere near olivia’s age, but is 10 not a little too old to still believe in the tooth fairy???!
I still do the tooth fairy for my 9 year old. I do it for my pre teen too just because we always have not that she believes

Coconuts

Ahhhh ok, thank you for explaining. I wasn’t aware of how it worked. I presumed she’d taken a 6 month leave - some maternity too I guess, and it was weird that she wasn’t home for much of the babies first months
And wasn’t Katy very ill towards the end of pregnancy? She had a pacemaker fitted in the last few weeks didn’t she? I’m guessing the wife took some time then and rolled it into leave for the baby?

Mancnet

VIP Member
I must have seen these pictures before but have blocked them out! I’d love to find out the full gossip and why her ex doesn’t see Olivia!