Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have a look at the linkedin account. Played her audience all along, simple little SW weightloss account my ass. I remember the constant Jo Malones, Charlotte Tilburys etc. not one of them appropriately marked with ad/gifted/collab/af etc. she's no fool this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
She's horrible I can't stand her! How do people fall for her sickly fake act🤢
I did. I bought loads of candles and a really really expensive advent calendar as a swipe up!! Didn’t realise!
Are we all signed up for her insipid Espa collab to learn how to make the most fantastically magical christmas wreath so we can all be a bit more Gemma? Let's all get our maternity swishy dresses ordered now (because we are all about that life), and I'll stick some eucalyptus somewhere for a festive touch (literally).
yep. Because it’s all about Christmas!! Not.

• Sad

Marie SW

🙄 parmo.... feeling fluffy....living my best life.....Happy weight...gym for a day.... have you even *insert insta wanker saying*...?....IBEEEFA ...fuck off Angela with 2 LL's... OK I'll stop hijacking the thread now 😄
ah man- gutted am blocked by her on both accounts- miss slagging her off1 shame her thread Has closed 🙄

• Haha

Marnic

I am not a fan however I think she is still a very pretty lady, I think if she stopped all the fake smiles and pics looking gods. We would all see that.

MamaD

VIP Member
She’s probably got it through part of her work package. My husband always has top of the range cars and you get them at a discounted rate.

MamaD

VIP Member
Is she watching her Niece when they are at work? Is that breaking the rules? I’m in Scotland and we are different to England xx
I didn’t think it was allowed but her sisters Wife is back on the cruise ships and she’s a nurse, so a key worker. The baby wouldn’t be able to go into a nursery setting so I suppose they have no choice.

mancalice

Wow is she really trying to hide adds for whipped cream now 😂 her attempts at hiding them are getting more amusing

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
As mentioned, she barely ran it. Her Strava is public and shows her pace as 13 mins 33 secs per mile. For context, I class myself as a very average, on the slower side runner, and tend to hit about 10mins per mile. I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to take away from anyone that runs/ran the marathon/other races at a similar pace to Gemma AT ALL, because it's still a huge achievement and well done to anyone that slogs it out for that long, BUT she makes out like she's Paula bloody Radcliffe and it gets right on my tits.
I once trained for a long distance walk (100k) and for the first part of it could hit 15 minute miles and I am not good at speed, more stamina to keep going. Like you say, I wouldn't take anything away from her as I personally can't run but my god she's got a martyr complex

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m from Derbyshire and say tapped all the time too! 😂😂😂
Off topic I know...but I am from South Wales and ended up staying in the Derbyshire Hotel this one time. The people I met were blunt but very friendly 🤣🤣 I loved being called duck haha! Was a fab random weekend.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Total de-rail but does anyone know if lucylu_sw has split with her husband? 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
What’s the tea?? I unfollowed her after she quit SW and lost all content not that I was really interested in SW but it just became constant chocolate and dog posts 🥱

Reactions: 1