Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
My nephew is 10 and I am not sure he really believes it or is playing along because he thinks he won’t get presents. He also has a brother who is younger so maybe keeping it up for him. Maybe he just wants to still believe though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I will tell him before next year though 😂

Reactions: 2

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It got closed because she went private, its a rule apparently. But others are private and still have open threads 🤷🏼‍♀️
they mustnt have been noticed yet so don’t draw attention to them 🤣

tbf she was long term private before it got closed. They don’t get closed if they just go private for a day or two

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I miss taking the piss out of her 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Is she still with her slightly feminine dad? she used to have a thread but she went private so it got closed. Very mean of her 😆
Yes she is. She used to be a proper cheap skate now she’s out every weekend, get fillers, getting her makeup done every weekend. She pisses me off how much she loves herself. Says she’s a Geordie on insta when In reality she lives 40 miles south of Newcastle

Sozhun

VIP Member
The accident was around the 4th and the marathon was the 23rd of the same month!!!! Her caption says she ran a marathon with a cracked pelvis.
Weird that she'd claim a cracked pelvis after saying that she only had minor injuries

Anotherct

VIP Member
As the baby needs to be cared for then I think it meets the lockdown rules. Only the same as it going to a nursery - better infact as she would come into contact with less people. I get the impression it’s overnight too? Although that may be my assumption!
Her sister did say she started at work at 5am so it probably was overnight so it didn’t disrupt the baby. Although I’m sure they live round the corner from each other so might not be

Anotherct

VIP Member
My brother works on cruise ships and you can take partners and children onboard. Personally I think it would be amazing and great to do before you are tied down to school term times. Plus it is highly unlikely that there will be passengers onboard at the minute (my brother will be going back on in a few weeks and there won’t be any passengers for a while yet) so will be a pretty safe place to be.
it looks like her sister has got a job here though and can work/ get family to look after baby. If she goes on the ship she won’t have that luxury. Maybe they’ve also stopped family coming onboard until the pandemic is over. Most crew aren’t onboard anyway I don’t think, only the essential crew and I think her wife is a finance manager?