Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I could be wrong but I’m sure she said she got SOTW one week this month with a 1lb loss.
Have NEVER been to a group where a 1lb loss would get SOTW. Unless it was the returning week after Xmas 😂
Does anyone know which class this is? My friend is wanting to join a class in her area. And clearly ought not to be going to this class as the leader must be rubbish/complacent.

Reactions: 2

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Yep. I can’t see it either.
It is properly outrageous how she gets away with it.
She is busy at home now taking photos/videos to upload later on to pretend she is not breaking the rules.

She is busy at home now taking photos/videos to upload later on to pretend she is not breaking the rules.
I actually meant to post this on Brittanys! Shoe fits haha!

Last edited:

MamaD

VIP Member
Her hair is very brittle and looks damaged. I’d be having a few more hair treatments and laying off the bleach for a bit. Surely the Hut Group can gift her some Philip Kingsley 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She was known to be a sneaky one when she worked at sellafield which she conveniently airbrushes out of her history now swishing back to spa and beauty focus
Was it there she had an affair with someone? I think I remember it being spoken about on here before?

Goldieoldie

Is she watching her Niece when they are at work? Is that breaking the rules? I’m in Scotland and we are different to England xx

Unagi

Chatty Member
Well done for all that complained. I know its petty, but then they are playing us for fools with the tiny little #ad written in white on a white background.

Maybe with an influx of complaints they will start to investigate?
I really do hope so. Her smugness irritates me.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I’ve liked following the sister Katy in the past but now it seems like she’s jumping at all the #gifted opportunities 😴
Aveeno (R) ambassador now... will she need her own thread soon?
I thought the same. At least its labelled correctly. Gem is very nifty with the camera she needs to give her pal Fopps some tips

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Someone called her out on posting lashes during a pandemic. That’s going to be deleted/ subject of a salty reply. It’s true though. She and all these Instagram’famous’ people need to be aware of the Current situation and show some awareness/ kindness/ sensitivity
Excuse my ignorance but what has lashes got to do with coronavirus?