Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me she’s not wearing that one sleeved top just to work from home?! She looks like she’s ready for a night out 🙈
I came on just to say that. Who the hell dresses like that to walk about the house 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came on just to say that. Who the hell dresses like that to walk about the house 🤦🏽‍♀️
The same sort of prick who adorns everything in eucalyptus leaves.... must be lockdown getting to me cause I'm finding her more irritating than a thong that's 3 sizes too small 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s because she’s working you know (cos none of us have been this whole time, obviously). She had to announce that she was returning to 29 hours a day on her laptop. Still time to swish about and melt one tsp of bl**dy Nutella on something or other though I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d just like to highlight, there’s duck all perfect about anyone’s life who become a SW Consultant is there really?

Power tripping Marjorie Dawes from Little Britain springs to mind. For all of them pushing their clap-trap promise to the holy land..... feckkkk off!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d just like to highlight, there’s duck all perfect about anyone’s life who become a SW Consultant is there really?

Power tripping Marjorie Dawes from Little Britain springs to mind. For all of them pushing their clap-trap promise to the holy land..... feckkkk off!
Has she become a SW consultant!?

Is she watching her Niece when they are at work? Is that breaking the rules? I’m in Scotland and we are different to England xx

Reactions: 2
I wonder will the sister get another job on the cruise ship the wife is on? With all their #adventureiswaiting shite 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is she watching her Niece when they are at work? Is that breaking the rules? I’m in Scotland and we are different to England xx
As the baby needs to be cared for then I think it meets the lockdown rules. Only the same as it going to a nursery - better infact as she would come into contact with less people. I get the impression it’s overnight too? Although that may be my assumption!

Reactions: 3
I have had to have my sisters kids for her as she is a nurse and can’t just work school hours and her childminder closed. It was either me or my parents that would have had them but bojo said no grandparents. We thought we were breaking the law by me having them but when we got advice turns out it wasn’t they just didn’t make it clear. I only ever had the kids in my house didn’t have my sister round and we were very strict on it I disinfected them every time they came in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t think it was allowed but her sisters Wife is back on the cruise ships and she’s a nurse, so a key worker. The baby wouldn’t be able to go into a nursery setting so I suppose they have no choice.

As the baby needs to be cared for then I think it meets the lockdown rules. Only the same as it going to a nursery - better infact as she would come into contact with less people. I get the impression it’s overnight too? Although that may be my assumption!
Her sister did say she started at work at 5am so it probably was overnight so it didn’t disrupt the baby. Although I’m sure they live round the corner from each other so might not be

Nope 🤣 you would think it though, wouldn’t you?!
She genuinely does look like a bridesmaid. I'm really not a fan of JSG's dress though so they wouldn't really match.

Who literally wears a CROWN to someone else's wedding😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.