Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Obviously when you marry a person who has a child from another relationship you take on the person and the child as yours, but I think it's so so lovely how much Olivia adores her step dad and how much he adores her (I'm trying to word this correctly as I don't want to trigger or offend so I hope it makes sense haha). I don't know why but how he's holding her hand has made me so emotional (pmt-ing like a lunatic here haha).
Yeah step parents deserve a lot of credit for stepping up and raising kids that aren't biologically theirs 👏 I'm glad they are still together for Olivia's sake

• Heart
Reactions: 10

mingbag

I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve noticed quite a few of my favourite Insta accounts going private or just not posting recently. Just to correct a few misguided statements on here: Gemma actually works for the group that owns/sells the brands she posts. You can assume she gets a hefty staff discount. If she chooses to post those perks on Insta, that’s her choice - that’s her life. Also, we work in the same industry and I bumped into her at an event. We’re not friends - I was actually too shy to say anything to her - but I can assure you that she looks just as amazing in real life. Not that it matters. If you have a valid concern about a blogger, I would understand, but this is all bs.
Imagine if this were Gemma and calling herself looking ‘amazing in real life’. How far up yourself could you be?!

I went and had a look at this ones profile ⬆ and it’s saying Error now. Does that mean they’ve been deleted?!

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

I remember the car crash selfie!! Oh my word!!! And then she added newspaper clips to her stories of the accident afterwards. She was so vague for ages about it. Didn't say what happened, just a pic of her on a stretcher saying "this is not what I had planned for my tuesday" or whatever. Loads of people commented on her recent post at the time asking what happened and she ignored them all but was liking all the ass licking comments.

She's had so many car accidents over the years I've followed her that if I should ever come back to England, I'd politely request this special little size six blossom to stay of the roads for the duration of my journey as she's clearly a very shit driver. Or unlucky?!

• Haha

mancalice

So interesting she wants to get in the lake... you know the one that is miles away from where she lives. Honestly she would have people think you could jump off her own pier into her lovely lake ...

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
She’s always showing the price of things or posting stories ‘look what I bought’ it’s honestly pretty sickening. She’s such a thirsty show off 🥵

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I rolled my eyes that hard at her latest post, I almost lost my eyeballs !! Another “woe is me” post. I’m too busy to find time to eat whilst I am working from home & I’m not hungry in the evening. She really does think that there is only her in the world doesn’t she 🙄

Makes a change from her moaning about her 94 hour commute to work instead I suppose ...

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Sometimes I wonder if it's just me but her captions literally make no sense. 'Transitioning from leggings to dresses pit stopping at converse in between'. What does that even mean????

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

Katy is much worse since she moved home, I used to really like her but she seems to be a turning into a copy of Gem in terms of her posting and ads and perfect life pictures.

Irrch

Chatty Member
In fact what’s the point fake tanning during a global lockdown 🤯

oh.
For the gram.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why does she need a full face of makeup for a Sunday hike? Weird behaviour. Said it before, will say it again, she seriously needs to unclench.

Meh

Chatty Member
All weekend people have been learning, reading up on, shining lights to racial injustice in USA and here in UK.

Then Gem is whipping out with her same old content; flower Friday, lake windemere Saturday, blah blergh bleh.

She’s the type of“insta/influencer” who needs to get in the bin.

• Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
That she has technically killed to put in your house, my grandma hates flowers because she says they’re just brought from being alive into her house to die. She has a point. Happy flower Friday though!
You should comment that 😂😂😂 and at the end ‘but happy Flower Friday!’

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Imagine if this were Gemma and calling herself looking ‘amazing in real life’. How far up yourself could you be?!

I went and had a look at this ones profile ⬆ and it’s saying Error now. Does that mean they’ve been deleted?!
I saw her not very long before lockdown at lowood. Only knew it was her as someone called her by name. She 100% looks different in real life!Nice figure.Slim. But looks so so much older! And shorter! And nothing like as polished. This sounds awful but her accent is really strong too probably why she doesn't do stories. I think everyone deserves privacy so would never have said this. But at the moment when she’s being quite vile I think it’s fair

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She has now deleted all the comments because she doesn’t have the balls to keep it up.

The woman was right - “lashes were her lockdown saviours” Get a life Gemma

I’m going to unfollow, and I think anyone here I’m who follows her here should do too. Show her that people see through her. Can still see her anyway as she isnt a private account

Gemgemgemgem

That was me and I’m so cross. I also bought loads of neom candles. Some for friends and for me. I have no sense of smell so assumed they were lovely as she said. Mortified now. Spent so much because she said they were fab . Especially as she’d previously championed jo Malone. Then did a swap!! I’m so stupid!! They were probably awful. Can hardly call people And ask when you said thanks were you really grateful?!’ Ive been an idiot
Aw :(
Shows your generousity. You should be proud of that trait and you are not the first niave person to buy something just because a sales person (as that is pretty much all she is) sold you a fantasy.

I used to buy and burn between 4-6 jo malone candles each week (i know, was to make my work reception inviting and femine). Once i realised how many jo malone / este laude gifted people, it ruined it for me, so i stopped buying. So these companies may get a one off purchase from a new customer, but trust me, they are driving their old and loyal customers away. Those one off purchases will not pay their staff for too long.

skintsocks

VIP Member
*new members commenting after midnight klaxon*

Could someone update Gemma's emojis on her phone please? She only seems to have three. I'm putting a contract out on that flaming monkey. Don't get me started on the eucalyptus.

• Haha