Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Red1234

I want a Colin now 🐛!
I don’t really see the point of paying ££ for a professional cake if parties are cancelled. I suppose she wants to take photos then drop slices off at families houses wrapped in hessian with a sprig of lavender on!
😂😂.
She is sooo predictable and soooooo boring. THE most boring person on instagram easily. Her photos are also shit, they are tiny and hurt my eyes because everything is so blindingly white.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Apparently some bloke was buying her gifts and paying for things in the hope something would develop. He confided in other people at work and the it all came out.. she denied asking for and taking things but she left soon after and wasn’t well liked ....
I can fully believe this, she would absolutely lap that kind of attention up then play dumb and act all coy. What a manipulative ass hole she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Was this one of her fans here? 🤣 I wonder if they replied saying about the candle...can’t see anything yet??
View attachment 286728
Nothing to see on her stories no...just some twigs next to a massive pic of the lit candle she's deffo advertising....focusing on the lit candle before she hangs her shitty twigs and leaves... the company she's tagged, oh what a coincidence it's company she works for..... does she really think people are that stupid 🙄 passive aggressive mutt, why can't she just start telling people to fuck off again that was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

theniceone

I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve noticed quite a few of my favourite Insta accounts going private or just not posting recently. Just to correct a few misguided statements on here: Gemma actually works for the group that owns/sells the brands she posts. You can assume she gets a hefty staff discount. If she chooses to post those perks on Insta, that’s her choice - that’s her life. Also, we work in the same industry and I bumped into her at an event. We’re not friends - I was actually too shy to say anything to her - but I can assure you that she looks just as amazing in real life. Not that it matters. If you have a valid concern about a blogger, I would understand, but this is all bs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Pretty sure this is more than ok as her wife has been working away for a number of weeks now. Her sister is a key worker with a baby so no option other than a support bubble. It'll be hard enough as it is with a baby and wife working away

Mancnet

VIP Member
I've unfollowed! I think sometimes you have to think about why you follow someone and she's just so dull I don't need to see the swishing, running and flower Friday anymore!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Try and spot the “aff” sneaky cow! Also, I thought it had to be “ad”?!
I was just looking at her stories just getting more and more annoyed.. everyone just has a tiny little #aff that almost matches the background so small in a corner. I really wish they would do something before the stories, like ‘the following swipe ups are affiliate links, where I will make a small percentage of you were to make a purchase blah blah blah’ it’s so sneaky. And they should be marked AD anyway not AFF