Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I noticed that Katy’s wife tags a lot of brands in her posts - she even tagged Ziplock the other day, which just screams “beggy” to me. Like they are on the look out for any kind of freebies. Next step up from this is asking for recommendations & tagging them in the post

Reactions: 10
@Bossinglife I completely see where you're coming from having never done a marathon but I've done a half marathon and know how hard it is. The difference is you trained for your marathon and should be bloody proud. What's pissed me off is that she makes out it's like a walk in the park and does zero training and can complete it looking immaculate. I'd be an absolute state! She a martyr and it should be taken seriously not just flippantly like she seems to think it is.

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
I’ve got that asos dress... in NON maternity. WHY would she buy the maternity version when they do it in normal range too (and I’m pretty sure it also came in petite), she’s tapped

• Haha

Unagi

Chatty Member
This shit pisses me off more than it should. She sounds illiterate. ‘As ever... lasagne............’ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Embarrassment.
🌿Fuck knows how she got the head of digital job. Bet she’s shagging the boss🌿

• Haha

mancalice

Her daughter is best friends with her toy giraffe? Gosh that kid will be mocked when she is older for all the crap her mum posts. It’s weird

Eyerolling

VIP Member
That picture of her sister and her makes that spa look like the most boring place on earth - not a genuine, happy smile between them. Totally forced

itsnotmyfaulthonest

Has anyone ever read or watched “Sharp Objects”? The mother in there has an absolutely perfect child, who she keeps like a child and thrives off her being unwell...I honestly get those vibes from her!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's more done up and posed when she's allegedly 'relaxing'than most are to go to out and about or to work 🙄 and I'm someone who always makes an effort. She don't half get on my tits!

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Who wakes their child up at 6.30 AM so they (Gemma) can go for a run and make them cycle alongside? But it’s her PE lesson... despite the fact the husband is meant to be a PE teacher 🤯
School or P.E. don’t start that early, so just let the poor child stay in her bed for another hour

Meh

Chatty Member
What’s happening with Gemma?

She could be a bit too twee/little miss perfect but largely I have liked her for the 3/4 years I’ve followed her. She was def one of the least annoying instagrammers.

but now? Feck me. 😳😳 I cannot put my finger on what has changed but she’s really flipped a switch into her account being her brand/money maker. Or was she always like this and it was drowned out a bit?

I reckon she’s went in over her head with her new house and the renovations. So she’s having to make money big time.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Why does she dress her daughter way to old for her age I mean midi skirts. Seriously what is she 10? She isn’t 30 years old. I hope she rebels when she is a teenager.

Kids are suppose to wear things that make you embarrass to be seen in public with them. My niece is embracing a “tracksuit phase” my god she looks like Jenny from the block but kids need to be kids get it out their systems. I think clothes is first form of expressing personality and as long as they are dressed appropriately for their age, let them express their own style.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Tell me she’s not wearing that one sleeved top just to work from home?! She looks like she’s ready for a night out 🙈
and a face full of make up. She needs a fucking day off of trying so hard.
I’d love to see her fall from grace !!!

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
People die running the marathon but Gemma’s hair doesn’t move, she doesn’t lose one bead of sweat and her makeup doesn’t budge

truffletrot

VIP Member
I bet her girl would LOVE to have a fecking Colin the caterpillar cake that all her friends have talked about but she’s never had!

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Surely you would start petering out the elf and Santa stuff by 10/11? If anything just to spare your kid some embarrassment/upset. Often wonder if Gemmas just doing it for show rather than her daughters benefit. The 💫 magic of Christmas💫 fits her narrative