Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mingbag

Went on the Lululemon site, it’s sold in American sizing so USA 6 is UK 10. I know she’s excessive so going down to a UK 6 wouldn’t have surprised me.

Reactions: 9

Panda88

Chatty Member
She is an awful woman. People are dying. People are unable to see their children. Sadder still people are unable to see dying relatives. Dying parents unable to see children. She is unreal. nasty and so hard to relate to. I cant quite get her. I used to really love her account. Feel a fool now.
Agree she is awful for posting about bloody spa treatments being cancelled when people are losing their lives every day due to the virus. And people in the comments complaining about their treatments being cancelled last minute. No offence to English people here but no wonder it's still bad in England when people act like her!

eye_rolling_always

Still married...I think lol.

Teacher up and down the country are doing rotas at schools, not every teacher has to be in at the same time.

Also, I would imagine (please correct me if I'm wrong) both Gemma and Olivia are vulnerable people with their pacemakers and recent hospital visits. I would imagine Andrew would be "signed off" due to being around them both.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Probably a load of bollocks, date and time hidden on the laptop!

She’s another one who reposts pictures from a whole ago

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Why is the sister such a twat? Who openly broadcasts that they're driving long distance with their child in the car while needing coffee to stay awake from not sleeping properly all night???
The two of them love a hero martyr status. The oh look at me I’m so deprived but still muddling through 😒

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly think the two of them look like something from Wallace and Gromit. Weird half smile play dough faces the pair of them.

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Are we all signed up for her insipid Espa collab to learn how to make the most fantastically magical christmas wreath so we can all be a bit more Gemma? Let's all get our maternity swishy dresses ordered now (because we are all about that life), and I'll stick some eucalyptus somewhere for a festive touch (literally).

• Haha

WalterMittyfan

She seems to spend all her free time either doing girly stuff with her daughter or ot running or at that spa place. Is her husband real? Or is he locked away in the attic like Mrs Rochester 🙈

• Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Nope 🤣 you would think it though, wouldn’t you?!
She genuinely does look like a bridesmaid. I'm really not a fan of JSG's dress though so they wouldn't really match.

Who literally wears a CROWN to someone else's wedding😅

• Haha
I’m so glad to see others think the same as me 😂it literally must be so tiring to try and be ‘that perfect’ all the time. Completely agree that she is such a show off as well as a massive martyr

Last edited: