Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she seem to be constantly decorating? Plus, where is the new baby going to sleep? He/she won’t be able to share with Layton and Mae’s room is tiny!
she is probably on the waiting list for a bigger house now or she will surprise us all and actually buy one 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it me or does she seem to be constantly decorating? Plus, where is the new baby going to sleep? He/she won’t be able to share with Layton and Mae’s room is tiny!
I'd love to know where the money comes from because surely her benefits wouldn't amount to enough to like completely gut and redo a house?
The new baby will probably get shoved in with its babysitter sister from day one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd love to know where the money comes from because surely her benefits wouldn't amount to enough to like completely gut and redo a house?
The new baby will probably get shoved in with its babysitter sister from day one 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Both me and my husband work (he’s an off shore worker so don’t see him much) but even we can’t afford to get our house done from top to bottom! She must be on a right crack! Poor Mae. She’s never going to be able to leave home

Reactions: 4
I'm also surprised at how she can afford all of that.. But saying that my friends mum is on top disability benefits and before she got very poorly but she has always been on benefits and they was on holiday abroad 3 times a year, plus holidaying in the UK, spending money on top brands and never worked a day in their life. It shocks me because it took my husband and I years to save for a deposit and now we have our own house, every month we are literally skint and still nowhere near getting the house completely done. We both work as well..we would be buggered if we didn't! The benefit system is well and truly messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The living room looks horrible with that monstrosity on the wall 🤢 screams chav!
Oh my god. It is vile! Why is she so obsessed with the hideous geometric patterns?! In everyroom in the house. My idea of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it rented or her own? Just with her spending all that money on decorating, if it’s privately rented, she could be turfed out. Plus the land lord might not want it like that. Unless it’s some sort of house association. I know that when new housing estates are built, they either build a section for housing associations or buy them out. Also, what went off with the conservatory? Did she have it rebuilt or one added? Either way, a very expensive feature!

Reactions: 2
The new boyfriend’s name (and I presume his kid’s name) is on the living room wall art. Surely that means he’s living there with them. Is that allowed if she has a council house and he appears to work?

• Wow
The new boyfriend’s name (and I presume his kid’s name) is on the living room wall art. Surely that means he’s living there with them. Is that allowed if she has a council house and he appears to work?
That weird long word was a name? I thought it was an anagram 🤣

• Haha
Delaeni and Aarveiia what's the new baby going to be called?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A mismatched of all their names combined. Arvealiyalollitomlaydelan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an absolutely disgusting man! By being with this man Lollie is showing Mae that its ok to let men use and treat you a certain way. I forsee problems with Mae in the future...
It’s how he posts it on the business page!! Good way to loose a lot of work

Reactions: 9
What an absolutely disgusting man! By being with this man Lollie is showing Mae that its ok to let men use and treat you a certain way. I forsee problems with Mae in the future...
Vile, but honestly this is the type of man I would expect her to be with.

When I think about the cycle of poverty in the UK and how people are born to crappy parents and then don’t stand a chance - her and this guy are the prime example of parents who just won’t give their child a fighting chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 11