Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really grim scenario. Did this bloke get black bagged (kicked out from his mrs house 🤣) so he then latched on to desperate Lollie (I'll suck anyone's) pop for a place to crash??? She's not exactly a catch and you're likely to catch herpes off this utter bleeping cretin sad excuse for a man 😳

It's gonna be an absolute car crash in a few months 🤦🏼‍♀️ something really off about the whole situation. I feel so sorry for those poor kids!!

Remember her 'lols of lollie' fairy stories she used to make up 😳🤣 she'd be easy pickings for someone who didn't have good intentions. I'd be concerned if I was close to her

Reactions: 6
This is an insensitive question, but is her and baby daddy living apart? Carpenters earn a good wage, right?

Reactions: 2
This is an insensitive question, but is her and baby daddy living apart? Carpenters earn a good wage, right?
no idea but I am sure if it means she gets more money claiming to be a single parent then that’s what she be doing

Reactions: 5
That man has got mug written all over him. Doing her a loft conversion now! Definately living together

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He has a "joke" on his Insta story today.

Called the rape advice hotline today...unfortunately it's only for victims.

What a bastard.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10