Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a "joke" on his Insta story today.

Called the rape advice hotline today...unfortunately it's only for victims.

What a bastard.
for a man who has a daughter on the way, a young daughter and a 16yr old stepdaughter that is disgusting/vile behaviour .

Reactions: 7
I've noticed lots of Mae on his stories if they are all out together. He gives me the creep and i don't imagine Lollie is a total catch

Reactions: 6
October is what it says on her announcement post. Shes probably been busy getting her house completely done up before the baby arrives… well I say she, I mean her gross ‘partner’
I wonder where she met him

Reactions: 3
Honestly, she goes on like she’s the only person in the world to do anything! Some people do renovations while working full time and look after a family. Get over yourself love, you’re nothing special!

Reactions: 4
Honestly, she goes on like she’s the only person in the world to do anything! Some people do renovations while working full time and look after a family. Get over yourself love, you’re nothing special!
She is awful. She needs to take her single mumma status down now🤣 i wonder if her benefits will be hit if creepy is living there

• Haha
She is awful. She needs to take her single mumma status down now🤣 i wonder if her benefits will be hit if creepy is living there
I thought that. Why does it still say single mumma. Maybe she still wants people to sympathise with her 🙄 oh she will do. Unless he’s not ‘living’ there! 🤔

That stupid duck pout she’s does is annoying! She looks smug af!
She proper fancies herself!! She is smug because there's no apparent shortage of free ££ so she can stay at home and work so hard on the latest cake toppper

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She proper fancies herself!! She is smug because there's no apparent shortage of free ££ so she can stay at home and work so hard on the latest cake toppper
And ramble on like she’s the only woman who decorates! She’ll be ‘as ever’ a busy mother looking after her son and a new born baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5