Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
What an absolutely disgusting man! By being with this man Lollie is showing Mae that its ok to let men use and treat you a certain way. I forsee problems with Mae in the future...
Vile, but honestly this is the type of man I would expect her to be with.

When I think about the cycle of poverty in the UK and how people are born to shitty parents and then don’t stand a chance - her and this guy are the prime example of parents who just won’t give their child a fighting chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
My son has a condition very similar to her boys, and I have to say, the way she puts him out there on social media is quite staggering... the way she describes him as "+disabled son" on her bio is so crass... I couldn't ever put my son out there like that.

I honestly think she puts the worst pics of him online just incase anyone from the dwp researches her...

she is vile, bullies her other kid, lies about the weight she loses, in review...

she is a cunt.

Reactions: 10

Lovelula

VIP Member
He has a "joke" on his Insta story today.

Called the rape advice hotline today...unfortunately it's only for victims.

What a bastard.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
What an absolutely disgusting man! By being with this man Lollie is showing Mae that its ok to let men use and treat you a certain way. I forsee problems with Mae in the future...
It’s how he posts it on the business page!! Good way to loose a lot of work

Reactions: 9
Really winds me up how she slags off her daughter for being on her phone too much and not helping out, like when her bedroom was being done, i bet it wasn’t her daughters idea to have her room done, as she’d just finished decorating her sons so why should her daughter help out? Also, she’s at an exercise class tonight and who else would be looking after her son?? I think her daughter does more than enough in her situation, she does much more than a normal older sister woudl

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Also on her baby announcement post, he didn't like or comment on it whereas on her other posts, he comments on then, so I don't think it was the news he was expecting lol should've kept it in his trousers then! I still feel strange that I know him from somewhere... And no I did NOT sleep with him 😂

What IG page is this on? I can only see the one with his roofing business.

Oh sorry I just see on IG that he did post an announcement but the fact he put he doesn't want a girl this time. He sounds charming. A baby is a life, whether it is a boy or a girl. Bad vibes.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
I’ve been debating posting about her for a long time. She honestly winds me up with the endless self praise about being a Mum to her boy, and I have to feel for her eldest. She made a post at the weekend about telling her off and bloody tagged her in it... I’d be mortified.

How has she not got a thread?
She’s constantly humiliating her oldest and shaming her for her behaviour despite her oldest also being a career for her son and I assume the one who looks after him when she goes to her evening classes.
At least a post a day about how she goes “above and beyond” wanting praise for being a parent, tagging her daughters Instagram in posts, describing her being bullied in detail as well as geo tagging locations so everyone knows where they live.
Not to mention the badly written cryptic posts crying out for attention, putting your disabled child on a public profile with 16k followers describing how he’s pooed all over the floor and your arms is such a devastating invasion of privacy.
She also posts photos of her boy in his school uniform, with the logo. Absolute muppet.

This was the post that made me think get the fuck over yourself. It’s a bit of paint. Everyone bloody paints and you’re not special having a vagina and painting your kids room. Calm down.

Last edited:

Serg91

VIP Member
She’s so embarrassing! I eye roll everytime I see one of her posts. The lengthy unnecessary captions under every single photo. I feel sorry for “Mae”
She’s like w second mum to her brother.
It pisses me off that she doesn’t work yet can afford more than most of us. I have worked every single day of this pandemic whilst she’s pranced around on tiktok. Painted her council house and spent all the money in the world on food. How many take aways a week does this woman have?! Her greed and gluttony sickens me. 4 x pork loins? Who eats that much.
All her poses are the same and I’m sure her lips are too small for her face. If she was a survivor of domestic violence there’s no way you’d post all the thirsty photos and videos! She loves herself and is a pathological liar. I have never ever seen anyone comment on someone’s disabled child!!

Reactions: 8

Secretspy317

That’s on his business account aswell, surprised she’s still with him, she usually has a new boyfriend every week

• Haha

Quaking96

Imagine being that worried at the beginning of the pandemic cos of your vulnerable child that you have anxiety attacks when going shopping, to then have a boyfriend that refuses to do his bit to keep them safe!!
I get the choice but surely safety of said child should be paramount?!?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Clearly she just had her Avon delivered and decided to whack it in a bag and say it's from the neighbours....
She's a top marter!

• Haha
News flash...lollie has had her hair done, of course as ever it was a complete mission as she's the only one that hasn't been to the hairdressers.....
Surely I'm not the only one that thinks she's an absolute twat?

• Haha

Alwayspoor

Here she goes again with doing it all single handedly 🙄 You have no commitments on your time and both kids go to school. Another year of obsessive decorating and trawling the shops for an important bread roll