Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at his IG last night and there’s tagged photos of his ex on there from March - May 2020. Rebound?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also on her baby announcement post, he didn't like or comment on it whereas on her other posts, he comments on then, so I don't think it was the news he was expecting lol should've kept it in his trousers then! I still feel strange that I know him from somewhere... And no I did NOT sleep with him 😂

What IG page is this on? I can only see the one with his roofing business.

Oh sorry I just see on IG that he did post an announcement but the fact he put he doesn't want a girl this time. He sounds charming. A baby is a life, whether it is a boy or a girl. Bad vibes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also on her baby announcement post, he didn't like or comment on it whereas on her other posts, he comments on then, so I don't think it was the news he was expecting lol should've kept it in his trousers then! I still feel strange that I know him from somewhere... And no I did NOT sleep with him 😂

What IG page is this on? I can only see the one with his roofing business.

Oh sorry I just see on IG that he did post an announcement but the fact he put he doesn't want a girl this time. He sounds charming. A baby is a life, whether it is a boy or a girl. Bad vibes.
I doubt they'll even be together by the time she gives birth. He sounds like an absolute hole. More fool her when she knew she couldn't cope with her life as it was... total car crash waiting to happen. Poor kids!

Reactions: 5
I doubt they'll even be together by the time she gives birth. He sounds like an absolute hole. More fool her when she knew she couldn't cope with her life as it was... total car crash waiting to happen. Poor kids!
Her daughter is probably too old to get child benefit for or tax credit, so she'll want another poor child for the sake of more govvy dosh

• Sad
Her daughter is probably too old to get child benefit for or tax credit, so she'll want another poor child for the sake of more govvy dosh
If she's in college she'll get it until she's 19 I believe.. I have to say I thought the same. It's secured her income for another fair few years

Reactions: 1
Also 3 kids with 3 dads means 3 full child support payments! She will be raking it in

• Angry
How’s he that unprofessional on a business page ...ignorant twit!

Reactions: 4
Definite bad vibes from him. Definitely the type to be sexting other women, he’s got that sleazy look about him.

• Sick
Is it me or does she seem to be constantly decorating? Plus, where is the new baby going to sleep? He/she won’t be able to share with Layton and Mae’s room is tiny!