Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh cool another kid for her to whine about whilst exploiting and embarrassing them online.

Reactions: 5
Shes already been a single mum to 2 kids and complained how hard her life was yet gets knocked up by a guy shes known 5 minutes. My god good luck to her cos I give it a year and she'll be complaining how she's a single mum to 3 kids. Least she won't get any more benefits for this one

Reactions: 4
whatever happened to getting to know someone first ?
what sort of example is she setting for her 16yr old daughter ?
To be fair, she never set a good precedent in the first place. Single mother coining it in from the government, milking the system because her son has a disability

Reactions: 3
It wasn't that long ago that she was crying into instagram after a teacher witnessed her losing her tit with the young disabled boy. How will she care for her kids properly when another one comes along. Like he's gonna shack up with her and pay for them all. Things happen in life, but she is so attention seeking and irresponsible it is just shocking the way she behaves. Total pisstaker

Reactions: 6
12😂 January was around 12 weeks ago
I laugh only because this happened to one of my friends. Their baby was 13 months and I asked how long had he been with his missus for. “Erm 13 months...” 🤣

It wasn't that long ago that she was crying into instagram after a teacher witnessed her losing her tit with the young disabled boy. How will she care for her kids properly when another one comes along. Like he's gonna shack up with her and pay for them all. Things happen in life, but she is so attention seeking and irresponsible it is just shocking the way she behaves. Total pisstaker
Please don’t tell me she got angry at Layton? 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I laugh only because this happened to one of my friends. Their baby was 13 months and I asked how long had he been with his missus for. “Erm 13 months...” 🤣

Please don’t tell me she got angry at Layton? 🥺
Yep from what I recall he was having a moment on the school run and she either screamed at him or smacked him, I can't remember exactly. Happy to be corrected by someone if they can remember. It is on this thread somewhere. Then she took to instgram to post pics of her crying face because she was worried that a teacher would report her or something. We all lose our tit at times but God knows what goes on in that house 🧐😳 I can't believe she'd bring a newborn into the mix with that awful creepy guy!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yep from what I recall he was having a moment on the school run and she either screamed at him or smacked him, I can't remember exactly. Happy to be corrected by someone if they can remember. It is on this thread somewhere. Then she took to instgram to post pics of her crying face because she was worried that a teacher would report her or something. We all lose our tit at times but God knows what goes on in that house 🧐😳 I can't believe she'd bring a newborn into the mix with that awful creepy guy!
she smacked him or “tapped him” as she put it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Won’t she lose her benefits and fancy council house if the baby’s dad moves in with them? He seems to work

Reactions: 3
she smacked him or “tapped him” as she put it
Christ.

I can appreciate we all get stressed at times; I mean raising a disabled child and trying to find SW treats is a full time job for Lolly. I’m an ICU nurse, I have a physical disability and I have a toddler. Sometimes my toddler is VILE and I’m just exhausted. But I have ever, nor can I imagine, “tapping” him on the bum. Once he had the mother of all meltdowns in a supermarket, I mean SCREAMING and hitting but I played it cool. That’s after a night shift on COVID.

I’m just shocked by this TBH.

• Sad
No I stand corrected, she said her age alone (36) not going it 'alone' hmmm. I can't see this bloke paying for everyone. Especially a family he's only been in with for 6 months. I'm sure we'll find out as she shares every fart online. I did snigger that the guys surname is "Leech" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha