Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s the thing, I like the alpro yoghurts as well even though I can eat ones with dairy in but they’re nice for a change sometimes but I have the knowledge that they’re some people’s only option, so i would never go and buy loads of them at once. I remember people going to so many different shops to find those rolls and I never understood it, like there are so many options they could eat instead of those and I would never moan at someone buying a pack or two even if they can eat gluten, but it’s just the people like her that were going around and clearing the shelves of every shop
Absolutely and sometimes ive gotten things that have been whoopsied that are gf or dairy free. But its just the utter selfishness. I agree and the fsct is she was basically encouraging to do it. And its been the same with a lot of other things. But really.. how many bloody freezers has she got!?!

hold up a bleeping minute...a new half a stone award? shes a target member according to her bio...she's like harry prickard with tits.

big reveal? I bet lawrence llewellyn bowen is quaking in his bleeping boots! who does she think she is?
I think she was a target member but defo isn't anymore. My friend goes to the same group as her (we are from the same area). She didn't attend for ages. But my friend has told me that she is moaned about for her portion size, lack of variety and those JD seasonings haha

Reactions: 1
I think she was a target member but defo isn't anymore. My friend goes to the same group as her (we are from the same area). She didn't attend for ages. But my friend has told me that she is moaned about for her portion size, lack of variety and those JD seasonings haha
I have to be honest, I'm a huge fan of those seasonings, they've absolutely helped me transform my life, I don't agree that people like her and harold prickard use them for financial gain.

Reactions: 7
A couple of things I’m really confused about is 1) how the duck does she afford all the food from Waitrose, Asda, aldi, Lidl etc, and 2) she appears to not have a job... is she living off benefits or what? I’m not against anyone who is not working or is on benefits but come on, both her kids are at school and all she seems to do is buy tons of food, writes essays on insta ans goes to the gym!
she clearly dips into the sons disability living allowance to buy all that food cus a normal single mum on benefits with 2 kids couldn't afford all the tit she does

Reactions: 2
she clearly dips into the sons disability living allowance to buy all that food cus a normal single mum on benefits with 2 kids couldn't afford all the tit she does
People on a normal wage can not afford to spend that much on food

I have to be honest, I'm a huge fan of those seasonings, they've absolutely helped me transform my life, I don't agree that people like her and harold prickard use them for financial gain.
I use to like them before they started getting the influencers to use them
the price went up big time... so the customers are paying the commission these little shits are getting....
I now use the gourmet spice company 😉

She’s a head! She gets higher rate of DLA so instead of spending her pathetic life searching for copious amount of food in 5 diff stores, going gym and chatting tit on Instagram, use that money to pay for respite if you’re so desperate for him to go. The government are giving you enough handouts that we as taxpayers, are paying you for! The money is supposed to be for him and for you to care for him without struggling with anything else! Not spend it on yourself.

Reactions: 5
My son has a condition very similar to her boys, and I have to say, the way she puts him out there on social media is quite staggering... the way she describes him as "+disabled son" on her bio is so crass... I couldn't ever put my son out there like that.

I honestly think she puts the worst pics of him online just incase anyone from the dwp researches her...

she is vile, bullies her other kid, lies about the weight she loses, in review...

she is a bleep.

Reactions: 10
The way she speaks about her son irks me, one post she mentioned about changing his pad/nappy and how bad it was etc. It’s just not fair, he’s not a baby/toddler. He’s a little boy.

Reactions: 6
The way she speaks about her son irks me, one post she mentioned about changing his pad/nappy and how bad it was etc. It’s just not fair, he’s not a baby/toddler. He’s a little boy.
Things like that should really be kept off of social media.. no one needs to know things like that. But Lollie does like to overshare...

Reactions: 3
£42 on a pair of white trainers for one dance show... more money than sense screams to me - and it isn’t even her money!!

Why her daughter can’t just live with a pair of £10 trainers from Tesco baffles me

Reactions: 5
£42 on a pair of white trainers for one dance show... more money than sense screams to me - and it isn’t even her money!!

Why her daughter can’t just live with a pair of £10 trainers from Tesco baffles me
Well she does get child support from 2 different dads (both of which she has bad mouthed in the past yet still continues to take money from them) plus all the money the government pay her!! Makes me furious!!!

Reactions: 1