Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add, can someone please have a word with her about her bleeping eyeliner 😳

All jokes aside, I agree that I wouldn't be surprised if she had a personality disorder or that her daughter developed one. I do feel sorry for her because she's obviously a very unhappy and troubled person, and I'm guessing her parents probably treated her the same way she treats her daughter. She needs to get some help.
She’s definitely displaying traits of borderline personality disorder amongst others
I feel for her daughter so much my heart breaks for her

Reactions: 1
Just to add, can someone please have a word with her about her bleeping eyeliner 😳

All jokes aside, I agree that I wouldn't be surprised if she had a personality disorder or that her daughter developed one. I do feel sorry for her because she's obviously a very unhappy and troubled person, and I'm guessing her parents probably treated her the same way she treats her daughter. She needs to get some help.
And that stupid bloody pout she does!

Reactions: 2
Back following SW I see, cue big massive chopping boards full of food and bulk buying everything low syn in sight.

Reactions: 3
This country has no leader and you want us all to sign a petition to get tattle closed down get a grip,and leave us to tattle in peace🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moan moan moan. She must be paid handsomely with the boys disability money-a lot of his stuff comes from freebies

Jesus H. If you're reading this, maybe take some criticism on here and stop treating your daughter like a piece of tit and moaning every chance you get about your kids!

Reactions: 7
Really winds me up how she slags off her daughter for being on her phone too much and not helping out, like when her bedroom was being done, i bet it wasn’t her daughters idea to have her room done, as she’d just finished decorating her sons so why should her daughter help out? Also, she’s at an exercise class tonight and who else would be looking after her son?? I think her daughter does more than enough in her situation, she does much more than a normal older sister woudl

Reactions: 9
I have found this site through her because obviously we are all bullies and trolls, not people with an opinion who are concerned for her kids and the way she treats her oldest. She only wanted this site closing down because people have disagreed with what she does on her social media. She named others that have threads about them on her story, which is what intrigued me. Her behaviour regarding her attitude to her kids has a lot to be desired to be honest.

I have found this site through her because obviously we are all bullies and trolls, not people with an opinion who are concerned for her kids and the way she treats her oldest. She only wanted this site closing down because people have disagreed with what she does on her social media. She named others that have threads about them on her story, which is what intrigued me. Her behaviour regarding her attitude to her kids has a lot to be desired to be honest.

Also since shes rejoined Sw why has she not given us start weight etc, which of course shes not obliged to, but she shares everyrhing elae and has shared her weight in the past. I find it odd as i do feel like she was honest about her weightloss before.

There is something really wrong with this woman. To describe your kids in your bio as kid + disabled son is just horrible. So many disabled people say that all they want is to be treated like everybody else rather than be labelled different, she'd get ripped to shreds at a disabled convention and rightly so. It's bloody cruel. She's playing it for the sympathy card. As for her daughter she's likely to grow up hating her mother. Where are social services when they are needed because the public humiliation that witch inflicts on that girl is nothing short of mental cruelty. She's truly unbalanced

Reactions: 5
A couple of things I’m really confused about is 1) how the duck does she afford all the food from Waitrose, Asda, aldi, Lidl etc, and 2) she appears to not have a job... is she living off benefits or what? I’m not against anyone who is not working or is on benefits but come on, both her kids are at school and all she seems to do is buy tons of food, writes essays on insta ans goes to the gym!

• Haha
A couple of things I’m really confused about is 1) how the duck does she afford all the food from Waitrose, Asda, aldi, Lidl etc, and 2) she appears to not have a job... is she living off benefits or what? I’m not against anyone who is not working or is on benefits but come on, both her kids are at school and all she seems to do is buy tons of food, writes essays on insta ans goes to the gym!
And she has to tell people that its been mega busy running around non stop all day, because obviously the rest of us sit on our arses 24/7. But i agree all the hoarding stuff is awful, i completely lost it when someone said she cleared a shop of those gluten free promise rolls when she doesnt even have an intolerence. Utterly selfish!

And she has to tell people that its been mega busy running around non stop all day, because obviously the rest of us sit on our arses 24/7. But i agree all the hoarding stuff is awful, i completely lost it when someone said she cleared a shop of those gluten free promise rolls when she doesnt even have an intolerence. Utterly selfish!
I was honestly gutted when slimming world started to promote the promise rolls! I’m coeliac and those rolls are one of the only decent rolls out there and probably one of the cheaper options. People like her who can eat whatever they want yet clear out whole shelves really wind me up because we are so limited to what we can eat yet they feel the need to buy ten packs at once. I remember a few people saying ‘well it’s supply and demand they will start selling more’ but honestly I never had a problem finding them before, now it’s such a struggle to find them

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was honestly gutted when slimming world started to promote the promise rolls! I’m coeliac and those rolls are one of the only decent rolls out there and probably one of the cheaper options. People like her who can eat whatever they want yet clear out whole shelves really wind me up because we are so limited to what we can eat yet they feel the need to buy ten packs at once. I remember a few people saying ‘well it’s supply and demand they will start selling more’ but honestly I never had a problem finding them before, now it’s such a struggle to find them
Pickard did this too and went off at someone saying the same as you on one of his posts. Que all his little minion followers defending him and everytime he posted about the rolls after that he joked about that comment

Ahh no way so sorry love thats really unfair on you, its ridiculous, dont get me wrong, i love alpro yoghurts and drinks, but i would never hoard or even take the last one on the shelf because i have options that other people dont. I just cant believe how anyone can think doing this is okay. And the fact they are defended by their following l makes them all just as bad!

Ahh no way so sorry love thats really unfair on you, its ridiculous, dont get me wrong, i love alpro yoghurts and drinks, but i would never hoard or even take the last one on the shelf because i have options that other people dont. I just cant believe how anyone can think doing this is okay. And the fact they are defended by their following l makes them all just as bad!
Yeah that’s the thing, I like the alpro yoghurts as well even though I can eat ones with dairy in but they’re nice for a change sometimes but I have the knowledge that they’re some people’s only option, so i would never go and buy loads of them at once. I remember people going to so many different shops to find those rolls and I never understood it, like there are so many options they could eat instead of those and I would never moan at someone buying a pack or two even if they can eat gluten, but it’s just the people like her that were going around and clearing the shelves of every shop

At the carvery again!
I can actually see how she got so big.. her potion control is insane.. no one needs that much food on their plate. It's the same even with the SW friendly food.. madness

Clearly i mean portion not potion haha