Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£42 on a pair of white trainers for one dance show... more money than sense screams to me - and it isn’t even her money!!

Why her daughter can’t just live with a pair of £10 trainers from Tesco baffles me
She can use it as emotional manipulation with her daughter oh poor me I have to settle with primark or whatever and you get this, look what I’m doing for you, everybody look at how great I am buying these for her!

Reactions: 7
She can use it as emotional manipulation with her daughter oh poor me I have to settle with primark or whatever and you get this, look what I’m doing for you, everybody look at how great I am buying these for her!
THIS!!!!!

She must have blocked me cause I cant find her page at all..

Reactions: 4
One of the weekends posts. Calling her daughter a "mardy arse and pratt" but from what I can see it's her ruining every picture with that mouth she pulls for photos. What's that all about she looks ridiculous when she does it
She’s so publicly crappy to her daughter, just screams manipulative and again another look at her behaviour and what I put up with I’m such a great parent despite how my daughter treats me.... If you’re reading this get some serious help you have at least one undiagnosed personality disorder and you need to get it sorted and be a bloody better parent.
Take down the photo of your child’s dance, everyone can see where she is. Your lack of safeguarding is appalling

Reactions: 2
She’s so publicly crappy to her daughter, just screams manipulative and again another look at her behaviour and what I put up with I’m such a great parent despite how my daughter treats me.... If you’re reading this get some serious help you have at least one undiagnosed personality disorder and you need to get it sorted and be a bloody better parent.
Take down the photo of your child’s dance, everyone can see where she is. Your lack of safeguarding is appalling
I instantly thought this with the safeguarding. No effort has been made to cover the dance schools name on the photos. Awful. Mind you she does the same with Layton,never covers the school logo etc so people know where he attends

Reactions: 3
I know exactly what school her son and daughter goes! She is such a silly woman. Not to mention half or maybe most of her followers are not even true followers so she’s practically putting her children at risk. Unreal! If the school found out they’d have a massive field day

She posts photos of the youngest boy at school, with his uniform on show. Last time I mentioned this, she complained on IG. She’s thick! Absolutely thick as!

Beat me too it! Was just about to post the same thing!
How awful for her daughter
Her daughters even commented under in her own defence, she hadn’t even discussed it with her before ranting about her on the internet for EVERYONE to see

Her daughters even commented under in her own defence, she hadn’t even discussed it with her before ranting about her on the internet for EVERYONE to see
That's the worst part. I can't imagine being a young teen and my mum calling me out on social media like that. It's not even worth it over some bloody rubbish. At 24 i still leave empty stuff in my fridge because i am lazy or forget.

That's the worst part. I can't imagine being a young teen and my mum calling me out on social media like that. It's not even worth it over some bloody rubbish. At 24 i still leave empty stuff in my fridge because i am lazy or forget.
A young teen career at that!
Not trolling you imbecile, just trying to protect and safeguard your child which you are clearly unfit to do.

A young teen career at that!
Not trolling you imbecile, just trying to protect and safeguard your child which you are clearly unfit to do.
That screenshot you have inserted has me in stitches lmao.

But yay for London and their first queer woman club

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Unbelievable
I kinda think shes a mug for making a second trip to get the stuff. If it is the daughter leaving the empties teach her a lesson by not running out to get it. Maybe that will make her learn rather than blasting on social media and frankly making a big deal of it.
Also why is her daughter on social media in school🤔

Take the smoothies out of the box before you put them in the fridge!