Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s 12 constantly attention attention attention I feel for her eldest, she’s way too immature to be using social media the way she does. I really hope her eldest gets out as soon as she can and yes with the buying of so much crap!? There’s no safeguarding what so ever...

Reactions: 2
It’s like she’s 12 constantly attention attention attention I feel for her eldest, she’s way too immature to be using social media the way she does. I really hope her eldest gets out as soon as she can and yes with the buying of so much crap!? There’s no safeguarding what so ever...
She keeps saying her daughter is a young carer (?)

She keeps saying her daughter is a young carer (?)
Yes because she leaves him with her to go shopping, fitness classes in the evenings, bathtime for him, when she wants a bath and god knows what else. Do your fitness at home with tapes or YouTube,

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I appreciate that Lollie is under a lot of stress; raising her disabled son, raising a teenage daughter, deciding how many different food items she can get on one plate (I kid) but this poor girl is barely in her teens and Mums slagging her off on an open IG. No wonder she was getting bullied!

Reactions: 5

I appreciate that Lollie is under a lot of stress; raising her disabled son, raising a teenage daughter, deciding how many different food items she can get on one plate (I kid) but this poor girl is barely in her teens and Mums slagging her off on an open IG. No wonder she was getting bullied!
Her daughter most certainly doesn’t have it easy, plus she’s at risk from a range of personality disorders with a mother who treats her and talks about her like that. It’s so sad for her.

ALSO the I drop dead part is completely unbelievable!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her daughter most certainly doesn’t have it easy, plus she’s at risk from a range of personality disorders with a mother who treats her and talks about her like that. It’s so sad for her.

ALSO the I drop dead part is completely unbelievable!
Yes because Lollie they would leave your kids to fend for themselves 🙄

Her daughter was bullied really bad last year and Lollie went into great detail, including that they went to the police.

Reactions: 3
I've always thought that about her too how she says she doesn't have money she does she doesn't work she will get disability benefits etc she seems to have money for all her shopping trips. I remember her saying she has to go to all the supermarkets to do her food shop 🤣 people was asking if she was well off in the comments 😂 and all the ice cream spending £20 odd a time on ice creams is not someone who's skint

T
I've always thought that about her too how she says she doesn't have money she does she doesn't work she will get disability benefits etc she seems to have money for all her shopping trips. I remember her saying she has to go to all the supermarkets to do her food shop 🤣 people was asking if she was well off in the comments 😂 and all the ice cream spending £20 odd a time on ice creams is not someone who's skint
Exactly why would you spend so much on ice cream? even when it was on offer the halo top was still pricey.
And her daughter's room although she has done a lovely job of the feature wall you can buy wallpaper very cheaply to give the same effect much easier to change too when her daughter changes her mind like most teenagers do.

Reactions: 1
yeah that's she's made huge fusses about that she has to stay up all night decorating I don't get it. she complains of exhaustion well why not go to bed she doesn't work and both her kids are at school surely she could paint during the day

Reactions: 5
Lollie, it’s not just YOUR son that’s the issue in uniform. It’s the other vulnerable children who happen to go to the school!

Christ. Why don’t you have another bagel

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised the picture isn’t her doing that ugly pout of hers 😩😩

She’s just unbelievable. That daughter of hers needs to get away fast! No wonder she’s getting bullied with a mum like her. It’s an open Instagram for everyone to see. She obviously favours her disabled son!

• Haha
actually takes less time to write on here than it does the time she takes to write her huge posts daily 🤔🤣

She very clearly has a undiagnosed personality disorder and needs attention regardless of how she gets it- ie. how she speaks about her eldest, which she states is fine but is wildly damaging.