Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s posted photos of herself at group on a Saturday morning. While Pickard probably has never been to group.

Reactions: 2
You guys should think yourself lucky that you didn't go to school with her like I did! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Wow
She's just very strange, always has been and has got worse with age! Like you all say it's always poor me, poor me....blah blah blah get a grip, you're not the only one with a disabled kid and you don't need to harp on about it constantly!

Reactions: 1
She's just very strange, always has been and has got worse with age! Like you all say it's always poor me, poor me....blah blah blah get a grip, you're not the only one with a disabled kid and you don't need to harp on about it constantly!
More please....

I dont understand why she is doing the bedroom at night constantly... surely she is able to do it in the day?

My sons disabled, and there is not a single picture of him on my page, no mention or anything... I have a pic of my 4 week old son and thats it... he's not a pawn for sympathy and she should be ashamed.

p.s. there are more pics of harry pickard on my instagram than there is of my kids 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I appreciate that Lollie is under a lot of stress; raising her disabled son, raising a teenage daughter, deciding how many different food items she can get on one plate (I kid) but this poor girl is barely in her teens and Mums slagging her off on an open IG. No wonder she was getting bullied!
Thts awful how old is this girl? The way she talks here is like shes her partner and should be pulling her weight 😡 i understand kids need to be taught certain things but the way shes worded that, about sitting on the sofa on the phone to her friends watching tv thats what kids her age do! She didnt ask to be brought into this world vile woman

Reactions: 6
Why spend so long on a feature wall then cover it up with furniture?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What makes her odd in person I guess
How she is with people anything that could explain wtf her social media is
She's just strange, her Instagram, her Facebook, everything. She posts about stiff that nobody needs to know about. Like why would you want to tell the world about how bad your periods are and stuff like that?!
I haven't spoken to or seen her since our school days but it's my understanding that she's got a new best friend every 5 minutes and she posts constantly about what they are up to together then all of a sudden it stops and they are no longer friends on social media....I mean I'd understand it if it was a kiddy friendship but you're in your 30's! And going on and on about how you were beaten up and abused by your baby daddy, why do you feel the need to share that with everybody?!

Reactions: 3
She's just strange, her Instagram, her Facebook, everything. She posts about stiff that nobody needs to know about. Like why would you want to tell the world about how bad your periods are and stuff like that?!
I haven't spoken to or seen her since our school days but it's my understanding that she's got a new best friend every 5 minutes and she posts constantly about what they are up to together then all of a sudden it stops and they are no longer friends on social media....I mean I'd understand it if it was a kiddy friendship but you're in your 30's! And going on and on about how you were beaten up and abused by your baby daddy, why do you feel the need to share that with everybody?!
I meant about at school but thanks 🙂

I just hope to god that poor daughter of hers isn't made aware of how her mom speaks about her online. I mean it's bad enough that she says it to her face, but ripping into her online for attention and likes... nasty nasty woman. She doesn't deserve kids.

May have to follow her and pull her up on it... also, as far as i can see, her insta has little to duck all to do with slimmingworld.

what a thundercunt she is.

Reactions: 3
I just hope to god that poor daughter of hers isn't made aware of how her mom speaks about her online. I mean it's bad enough that she says it to her face, but ripping into her online for attention and likes... nasty nasty woman. She doesn't deserve kids.

May have to follow her and pull her up on it... also, as far as i can see, her insta has little to duck all to do with slimmingworld.

what a thundercunt she is.

I've seen her tagging her poor daughter on older insta posts - she definitely knows how her mum talks about her. My heart goes out to her.

• Sad
Thts awful how old is this girl? The way she talks here is like shes her partner and should be pulling her weight 😡 i understand kids need to be taught certain things but the way shes worded that, about sitting on the sofa on the phone to her friends watching tv thats what kids her age do! She didnt ask to be brought into this world vile woman
She’s 14.

Just to add, can someone please have a word with her about her bleeping eyeliner 😳

All jokes aside, I agree that I wouldn't be surprised if she had a personality disorder or that her daughter developed one. I do feel sorry for her because she's obviously a very unhappy and troubled person, and I'm guessing her parents probably treated her the same way she treats her daughter. She needs to get some help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6