Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate it when people do this. Sodding attention seeking. It’s embarrasing. Why on earth when you’re midcrying would you take a photo? I’ve 6 weeks postpartum abs never thought of photographic myself crying
She loves a crying selfie, she has it worse than anyone you know

Reactions: 6
Obviously post partum hormones are hardcore and send you a bit loopy so I do feel sorry for her a little, but the baby is literally 2 weeks old and she’s talking about how she needs to lose weight? Please get a grip. Her partner comes across like an awful chauvinistic pig, bet he’s been on at her about it already. But then that’s what happens when you fall pregnant to an hole approximately 3 minutes after you meet.

The father didn't post the baby on his instagram either. Hmmm. She kept it all quiet for a while after she was born? Now she's posting herself crying. I know she's an attention seeking twit but she used to live for instagram. Something isn't right there 🤔

The father didn't post the baby on his instagram either. Hmmm. She kept it all quiet for a while after she was born? Now she's posting herself crying. I know she's an attention seeking twit but she used to live for instagram. Something isn't right there 🤔
I think he’s a controlling nasty piece of work! I think he was genuinely pissed off when she announced she was pregnant and just there for a meal ticket and sex tbh! He’s so vile, talking publicly about having sex with her and uploading inappropriate photos!

• Sick
I think he’s a controlling nasty piece of work! I think he was genuinely pissed off when she announced she was pregnant and just there for a meal ticket and sex tbh! He’s so vile, talking publicly about having sex with her and uploading inappropriate photos!
I agree. He wasn't impressed that it was another girl either. What's the bets they'll split soon

Reactions: 5
Did she give the baby a daft name? I just lost my baby girl and I cant bare to follow her, but she’s an absolute car crash.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has she split from the fella? She changed her bio and I’m sure it mentioned relationship and now it doesn’t. Plus, ads are in full swing!

Reactions: 1