Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money if she gets him to pay child maintenance. Back on the JD seasonings 🙄🙄 in sick of her essays and self pity.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
That nandos fakeaway she’s posted is at a generous underestimate 1300 cals!

That nandos fakeaway she’s posted is at a generous underestimate 1300 cals!
The greed is unreal. I looked at this last night and thought “no wonder you’ve gained so much weight” I hate slimming world, it didn’t teach people portion control and they eat like walruses

Reactions: 1
What the hell is the latest selfie about? She looks wild. I had a baby a couple of weeks before her and I don’t look feral.

I think she’s trying to go for the Milf look! That bloody pout she does is so annoying! And everything is 50x harder for her!

Reactions: 3
That baby is her double the poor sod

She's in such a rush to lose weight... has he gone off her already? Her posts are all bullshit anyway, she'll say anything for attention

Remember those random scenarios she used to make up and post online?! 🤣🤣 what a fruitcake 😬

Reactions: 6
Haha yeah about how people would just suddenly be nasty to Layton in the middle and f Asda, because of his learning needs.
And how she does everything on her own ‘as ever’ and be up for 36hrs straight. Notice how we’ve not seen the transformation of her house 🤔 that’s because she can’t claim she did it on her own!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Remember that random story she made up about going for a walk and weird things happening? I can't remember exactly what, but it was about the time she changed the name of her page. Because apparently so many "LOLS" happen in her life 🥴 It really had me questioning her sanity 😳

• Haha
That poor baby looks like her mum. Why is everything “as ever” it’s infuriating

• Haha
Jesus Christ. “As ever” a pity party for herself. She’s so bloody hard done to 🙄🙄

Why is it every time she post about her experiences with Layton, it’s like she’s the only one who goes through it? Many times she’s stated ‘they have to see it for themselves’ like they’ve never experienced it with others. His school, for example, they will be trained and deal with all sorts on a daily basis!

Just saw her much needed day off post🤢
She chose to have kids and not work so zip it. Hope she has claimed her living situation to the benefit office.
She spends her days shopping and colking...that would be lovely

Her bloke is one creepy git, I see a pic of him and he makes my skin crawl. And her baby... she's the spit of her mother the poor sod 🥴

Her bloke is one creepy git, I see a pic of him and he makes my skin crawl. And her baby... she's the spit of her mother the poor sod 🥴
He’s absolutely vile, isn’t he? He makes me cringe just looking at him, looks like a dirty perve. Who in their absolute right mind would post this photo? Especially as the covering photo as well? 🤮

Agree about the baby as well, poor thing or as some people I know say “ah bless” lol.

Attachments

• Sick
He’s absolutely vile, isn’t he? He makes me cringe just looking at him, looks like a dirty perve. Who in their absolute right mind would post this photo? Especially as the covering photo as well? 🤮

Agree about the baby as well, poor thing or as some people I know say “ah bless” lol.
Yuk, he looks the type who would be at you all the time

Omg she literally has no shame she's not right in the head 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart