Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep tucking her top in to her bra?! And as for that stupid bleeping pose she keeps doing with her hair !!

Reactions: 4
She needs an intervention. Is she really that dull to put her whole life online then start courting the wrong kind of attention like this? Disgusting. Everyone knows she lives alone. She'd have no chance if some freak wanted to do her harm.

She needs an intervention. Is she really that dull to put her whole life online then start courting the wrong kind of attention like this? Disgusting. Everyone knows she lives alone. She'd have no chance if some freak wanted to do her harm.
You'd think with her past she'd be *very* careful what she puts online especially considering she lives alone with her kids and the fact anyone could find out where she lives since she posted those photos of her street. Its scary how much info stalkers can get online and by the looks of her tiktok, she has a stalker!

I hate to call anyone ugly but I dislike her face so much 😅 she has the strangest facial features. We hardly ever see the other eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's the problem though, if its all 'low syn' food then it seems to be automatically acceptable 🤦‍♀️ thats the first thing dietitians (proper trained dietitians) teach you, is to look at and reduce your portions and make sure your plate resembles the eatwell plate ie balance. That amount of meat shouldn't be consumed in one sitting.
If she has bulimia or binge eating disorder that is truly sad and she needs to get help. She's setting a tit example in nearly everything she does and id hate to think of her daughter growing up with bad eating habits and self esteem issues.

Reactions: 3
That what I don't get with slimming world if something is ( free) you can eat as much as you like. I studied nutrition as part of my uni degree and any food group excessively eaten that is not being used for its purpose within the body normally gets stored as fat.

One pack of those pork medallions would do myself and my husband go a meal along with some veg and potatoes. She seems to eat one in one sitting. Why doesn't she freezer bag on portion and eat the others another day.

Reactions: 2
That what I don't get with slimming world if something is ( free) you can eat as much as you like. I studied nutrition as part of my uni degree and any food group excessively eaten that is not being used for its purpose within the body normally gets stored as fat.

One pack of those pork medallions would do myself and my husband go a meal along with some veg and potatoes. She seems to eat one in one sitting. Why doesn't she freezer bag on portion and eat the others another day.
I wouldnt believe she follows slimming world... thats just an audience she targets with her tit.... she has a spice code to push... and she was a "target member" but still getting weight loss awards. shes full of tit.

Reactions: 1
News flash...lollie has had her hair done, of course as ever it was a complete mission as she's the only one that hasn't been to the hairdressers.....
Surely I'm not the only one that thinks she's an absolute twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
News flash...lollie has had her hair done, of course as ever it was a complete mission as she's the only one that hasn't been to the hairdressers.....
She always exaggerates stories, no matter what she makes herself sound like a victim

I dont get it her hair isnt naturally that dark so its not been a mission at all, i have very dark hair and if its done well its not that much of a mission to lighten it. Nob.

Reactions: 2
Nothing exciting happened for lollie today, no trips to Ikea, no abuse from strangers and definitely no avon tit from the neighbours for her as ever hard work...so she claims she had an on plan kebab (is she even dieting anymore, who knows as ever her portion sizes are bleeping gi-norm) and so she shares a pic that her daughter has clearly put on her social media and she's screenshotted it because she's a scank with not much else to do?
Her pelvis probably hurts because her too too stalker has paid her a visit.....but obvs she hates men so it's been a while so she's feeling abit sore...
She's is a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d be fuming if my Mum stole my pics and wrote all that personal stuff! She’s such a dick

😂😂 she has recorded more music videos on tik tok! Who does she think she is, it’s hilarious

I’d be fuming if my Mum stole my pics and wrote all that personal stuff! She’s such a dick

😂😂 she has recorded more music videos on tik tok! Who does she think she is, it’s hilarious
I'd be fuming if my mum was putting her tits all over social media and wrapping silk around her neck begging a man to abuse her through song 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seriously needs to grow up. That or she needs to wake up and get a job considering she can spend all day on social media playing dress up and complaining about strangers who apparently throw abuse at her. She's just a washed up slapper with a victim complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd be fuming if my mum was putting her tits all over social media and wrapping silk around her neck begging a man to abuse her through song 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seriously needs to grow up. That or she needs to wake up and get a job considering she can spend all day on social media playing dress up and complaining about strangers who apparently throw abuse at her. She's just a washed up slapper with a victim complex.
She's said in the past that she's had domestic violence against her, anyone who has been in that situation would not ask for that! She is such a liar and attention seeker.

I wished her face would hurry up and decide if it's gonna have the stroke its threatening to...

she is an online trollop....nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6