Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at her tik tok, shes still bitching about her ex!! Seriously its been how many years now!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just looked at her tik tok, shes still bitching about her ex!! Seriously its been how many years now!
Theyโ€™re cringey as duck! 95% of them are just her desperate to get laid! Definitely not something to put out on a public platform, where all your daughters friends will see it. Her daughters bullied in school as it is, imagine what would be said if these tiktoks came to light!!

Reactions: 3
Theyโ€™re cringey as duck! 95% of them are just her desperate to get laid! Definitely not something to put out on a public platform, where all your daughters friends will see it. Her daughters bullied in school as it is, imagine what would be said if these tiktoks came to light!!
Her tiktok page is embarrassing... and that's coming from a 26 year old. Imagine her daughters friends seeing that and being like wtf is your mum doing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ putting silk in her mouth and trying to be seductive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ to be fair we can all get a good laugh out of it!

Reactions: 4
Her tiktok page is embarrassing... and that's coming from a 26 year old. Imagine her daughters friends seeing that and being like wtf is your mum doing ๐Ÿ˜ฌ putting silk in her mouth and trying to be seductive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ to be fair we can all get a good laugh out of it!
I totally agree, some tiktok stuff is pretty funny, but I just felt uncomfortable watching her videos. I would hate that to be my mother doing things like that on a public platform.

For someone who says she was in a DV relationship it surprises me a bit that she posted a video mouthing about pain and wrapping that tie round her neck.

• Wow
I totally agree, some tiktok stuff is pretty funny, but I just felt uncomfortable watching her videos. I would hate that to be my mother doing things like that on a public platform.

For someone who says she was in a DV relationship it surprises me a bit that she posted a video mouthing about pain and wrapping that tie round her neck.
Proves she's a Billy Bullshitter,

I honestly think she's got some sort of personality disorder. Liars are annoying but she seems to believe her lies. It's concerning when there's a vulnerable child involved.

Proves she's a Billy Bullshitter,
I thought that, i know people deal with things in their own way and ive never been in that situation, but you cant go crying victim one second and then make a video about pain being sexy surely!? Even without all that, it just doesnt seem like an appropriate video for a very public platform with a mostly young audience.

Reactions: 2
I thought that, i know people deal with things in their own way and ive never been in that situation, but you cant go crying victim one second and then make a video about pain being sexy surely!? Even without all that, it just doesnt seem like an appropriate video for a very public platform with a mostly young audience.
Its a terrible example to set for your daughter especially if you were in a DV relationship. I completely agree with taking back the power and all that but honestly, pain is not sexy and before you go making videos like that there needs to be an understanding about boundaries and consent. Something which she should be focusing on educating her child about. I've been sexually abused and I would never ever make videos like that or even think of videos like that as being a positive thing. It makes me sick. It also makes me sick when people lie about that stuff, no matter how long it has been it stays with you forever and you're never the same after it. So wrapping something around your neck to be seductive just isn't it. I'm disgusted by her to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200708-125925_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is her facebook profile picture! Definitely don't believe she was in a DV relationship after the things she posts! Her poor children ๐Ÿ˜”

• Wow
  • Sick
The whole โ€œcutting down a bushโ€ thing really puzzled me. She lives in a council house, you canโ€™t just go cutting down trees and bushes on public streets surely? And the fact that according to her, strangers verbally abuse her on a near-daily basis, sheโ€™s a pathological liar.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its a terrible example to set for your daughter especially if you were in a DV relationship. I completely agree with taking back the power and all that but honestly, pain is not sexy and before you go making videos like that there needs to be an understanding about boundaries and consent. Something which she should be focusing on educating her child about. I've been sexually abused and I would never ever make videos like that or even think of videos like that as being a positive thing. It makes me sick. It also makes me sick when people lie about that stuff, no matter how long it has been it stays with you forever and you're never the same after it. So wrapping something around your neck to be seductive just isn't it. I'm disgusted by her to be honest.

Im really sorry that you went through that, and i can imagine it must be awful and incredibley damaging. Like you said, theres being liberated and feeling sexy and good about yourself (its nice to feel like that) but these videos are too far.

• Heart
What a freak thirsty much๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
It's very desperate. It seems like she honestly can't cope unless she has some sort of attention, be it acting like a tart or plastering her kids all over Facebook. Anything to get sympathy.

I've met a few people from my job who have victim complexes, and I can on tell you, there are some nasty ones. They will do quite literally anything to get sympathy of attention and it's disgraceful.

Isn't it funny that now she's discovered tiktok and the kids are off school, she's not running found like a man woman doing 10 million things a day cos shes thd only single parent on this earth with a disabled child ๐Ÿ˜ž

Why on earth does she keep tieing up her wrists and showing the camera?! Firstly how the duck can she even have her wrists tied like that considering she still isn't over her dv past?! Oh yeah cos its bullshit. Disgusting lying woman. If she wants a quick duck she'd be better going on tinder or writing her number in a men's bathroom. What she's doing is further cementing the fact that she's a pathological liar and completely deranged. She definitely has some sort of personality disorder.
It's very desperate. It seems like she honestly can't cope unless she has some sort of attention, be it acting like a tart or plastering her kids all over Facebook. Anything to get sympathy.

I've met a few people from my job who have victim complexes, and I can on tell you, there are some nasty ones. They will do quite literally anything to get sympathy of attention and it's disgraceful.

Isn't it funny that now she's discovered tiktok and the kids are off school, she's not running found like a man woman doing 10 million things a day cos shes thd only single parent on this earth with a disabled child ๐Ÿ˜ž
You're exactly right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป she seems to have all the time in the world to make attention grabbing videos ๐Ÿคฎ notice no ones verbally assaulted her in public either recently ๐Ÿ™„

Why on earth does she keep tieing up her wrists and showing the camera?! Firstly how the duck can she even have her wrists tied like that considering she still isn't over her dv past?! Oh yeah cos its bullshit. Disgusting lying woman. If she wants a quick duck she'd be better going on tinder or writing her number in a men's bathroom. What she's doing is further cementing the fact that she's a pathological liar and completely deranged. She definitely has some sort of personality disorder.

You're exactly right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป she seems to have all the time in the world to make attention grabbing videos ๐Ÿคฎ notice no ones verbally assaulted her in public either recently ๐Ÿ™„
I'm sure that will be coming up soon ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 2
Omfg guys I just looked at her tik toks and I am cringing so badly for her ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚it's clear she thinks she's chocolate in those bloody videos, the way she has her mouth on the side like I can't be the only one cringing this much its not even 9am and I am done for the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚