Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the Tik Toks.........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ omg the second hand embarrassment I have for her is off the scale. She absolutely rates/loves herself to death ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the licking of the teeth/ lips, the side eye, trying to eye duck the camera and failing, the poofing of her hair trying to look sexy, never mind tying herself up. WTAF is she doing ๐Ÿ˜ณ now we know what she does infront of her bedroom mirror to entertain herself. She thinks she's in a music video ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Wow just wow. If that was my mother I'd kick right off ๐Ÿฅด her poor kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the Tik Toks.........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ omg the second hand embarrassment I have for her is off the scale. She absolutely rates/loves herself to death ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the licking of the teeth/ lips, the side eye, trying to eye duck the camera and failing, the poofing of her hair trying to look sexy, never mind tying herself up. WTAF is she doing ๐Ÿ˜ณ now we know what she does infront of her bedroom mirror to entertain herself. She thinks she's in a music video ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Wow just wow. If that was my mother I'd kick right off ๐Ÿฅด her poor kids!
I knowww!! And I should be working right now but fell down a rabbit hole and found her duets with other cringe accounts๐Ÿ˜‚the licking of her teeth absolutely done me in this morning you just know she thinks they're 50 shades of grey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sneer.... what's with the sneer???? The Elvis lip curl? duck *OFF Lolly Flop you utter bellend!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her tiktok is so embarrassing it hurts my insides.. what a beg. She is basically treating it as tinder the gong

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't believe she wrapped that silk around her neck tight like that ๐Ÿ˜จ she's just a cringefest now especially prancing about in her underwear online. Like I'm all for female empowerment and all that but... your kids have to see that when they go online ๐Ÿ˜ฌ your kids friends are going to be seeing that. I just can't keep up with her yoyo-ing personalities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she wrapped that silk around her neck tight like that ๐Ÿ˜จ she's just a cringefest now especially prancing about in her underwear online. Like I'm all for female empowerment and all that but... your kids have to see that when they go online ๐Ÿ˜ฌ your kids friends are going to be seeing that. I just can't keep up with her yoyo-ing personalities.
I haven't seen the latest... not sure I'm brave enough to view now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've just browsed her tiktok, there's a particular video, that absolutely sickens me...her son, the one she claims to be "raising disability awareness with", is clearly in distress and is crying his poor little heart out, is she as his mom comforting him? Is she bollocks!!!! she rammed a camera in his face and recorded it for a laugh on tiktok.

you are a bleeping disgrace goggler, hang your head in shame.

Why does she always pop on that see-through blouse thing that's like something like your nana would have worn in the 60s, to service grandad? ๐Ÿฅด Lolly flop if you're gonna spend your time and sons benefits on acting a woman, at least buy some decent undies.

She genuinely thinks she's a sexy starlet in a music video ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ smashing it hun with your 2 likes on all the poofing and teeth licking ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sick
I knowww!! And I should be working right now but fell down a rabbit hole and found her duets with other cringe accounts๐Ÿ˜‚the licking of her teeth absolutely done me in this morning you just know she thinks they're 50 shades of grey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg I did the same thing ๐Ÿคฃ cant stand the teeth licking.

Reactions: 1
I have just come across her tik tok account and came on here to just say wow! Omfg. What is going on there. It is the clingiest thing I have ever seen. Looks like some of you have already had the pleasure of seeing it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have just come across her tik tok account and came on here to just say wow! Omfg. What is going on there. It is the clingiest thing I have ever seen. Looks like some of you have already had the pleasure of seeing it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm making an appointment with my priest for a full cleanse after viewing her utter horror of a page ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she absolutely loves herself ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
I'm making an appointment with my priest for a full cleanse after viewing her utter horror of a page ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ she absolutely loves herself ๐Ÿฅด
I literally do not get it. Looks like a sex channel and her kids are on it, at least keep them off it so they are not associated with those horrific scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I dont for a minute believe that she was 14st 9 in May ๐Ÿ™„ she is such a bull shitting git and I know she has put up pictures of the scale numbers but you can easily manipulate those. I have never ever known a person lie so much for attention EVER.