Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fuming because someone actually called her out on her bullshit and arte tion seeking....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Uh oh I think we might have tapped a nerve 🤐 i think she's reading what she wants to read just to make herself the victim. Is she gonna address the damage she's doing by uploading a video of her disabled child in distress. Not to mention the times she's posted pictures of him naked for paedos to look at. It must really annoy her that there's a flock of people on here calling her out on her bullshit. Tying silk around your wrists would trigger you even after 3 years. No matter how much time goes by, you never really stop flinching when someone comes to close, you never stop panicking when you feel trapped both literally and metaphorically. I even started feeling uncomfortable when I saw the pictures of her wrist and neck tied up and remembered exactly what it was like to have hands around my neck. There's a place for that stuff and it's called OnlyFans/P*rnhub, putting that tit on public platforms can cause women who have experienced DV and aren't cured like the superwoman lollie here to relive memories and events. So if you're going to become a BDSM account, why not privatise it or put a warning up. head.

Reactions: 5
She’s so embarrassing! I eye roll everytime I see one of her posts. The lengthy unnecessary captions under every single photo. I feel sorry for “Mae”
She’s like w second mum to her brother.
It pisses me off that she doesn’t work yet can afford more than most of us. I have worked every single day of this pandemic whilst she’s pranced around on tiktok. Painted her council house and spent all the money in the world on food. How many take aways a week does this woman have?! Her greed and gluttony sickens me. 4 x pork loins? Who eats that much.
All her poses are the same and I’m sure her lips are too small for her face. If she was a survivor of domestic violence there’s no way you’d post all the thirsty photos and videos! She loves herself and is a pathological liar. I have never ever seen anyone comment on someone’s disabled child!!

Reactions: 8
She’s so embarrassing! I eye roll everytime I see one of her posts. The lengthy unnecessary captions under every single photo. I feel sorry for “Mae”
She’s like w second mum to her brother.
It pisses me off that she doesn’t work yet can afford more than most of us. I have worked every single day of this pandemic whilst she’s pranced around on tiktok. Painted her council house and spent all the money in the world on food. How many take aways a week does this woman have?! Her greed and gluttony sickens me. 4 x pork loins? Who eats that much.
All her poses are the same and I’m sure her lips are too small for her face. If she was a survivor of domestic violence there’s no way you’d post all the thirsty photos and videos! She loves herself and is a pathological liar. I have never ever seen anyone comment on someone’s disabled child!!
I agree, we are calling her out, her kids are lovely and we feel bad for them, having her as a mother. She's bleeping loopy.

Reactions: 3
What utter bullshit!! Her latest insta post, still think about what the "abuser" thinks. Her ex doesnt give a duck about what she does, hes been married nearly a year and so much happier without her im quite sure!! No abuse in the new relationship either, funny that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s got borderline personality disorder amongst others. She really needs help and those kids needs monitoring, the harm she’s doing is only going to get worse. Imagine her daughter going to school and people having seen those posts and all the personal information up, anyone looking to groom that poor girl would have everything the need and more to access her. I cannot fathom any of it

Reactions: 4
Looks like she had a busy Friday night dressing up as a hooker for tik tok as ever!

What utter bullshit!! Her latest insta post, still think about what the "abuser" thinks. Her ex doesnt give a duck about what she does, hes been married nearly a year and so much happier without her im quite sure!! No abuse in the new relationship either, funny that!!
Ooo how do you know that??

Looks like she had a busy Friday night dressing up as a hooker for tik tok as ever!

Ooo how do you know that??
While her daughter looks after her disabled brother because 'mumma' is too busy pretending she's an OnlyFans account 🙄 next thing she'll be posting about how she's having such a hard time with Layton with late nights and no sleep when actually she's just sitting up on tiktok til all hours.

Fajitas hit the spot guys....more like she's had the shag of her life and now she needs to gorge-feed whilst Mae has looked after Layton all day....can't help but think she's abusing those kids in so many ways...
I didn't follow her when she was with the 'abusive' ex, and I cannot be assed to go back through her Instagram but sounds to me he left her for someone else and she's feeling very sore so she makes it all up for attention, I'd love to know his side of the story I bet it would differ massively...
She is literally vile, wonder What she would actually do if the kids were removed from her care?...guess she would have to get a job and fund herself like everyone else has too!

Reactions: 2
Fajitas hit the spot guys....more like she's had the shag of her life and now she needs to gorge-feed whilst Mae has looked after Layton all day....can't help but think she's abusing those kids in so many ways...
I didn't follow her when she was with the 'abusive' ex, and I cannot be assed to go back through her Instagram but sounds to me he left her for someone else and she's feeling very sore so she makes it all up for attention, I'd love to know his side of the story I bet it would differ massively...
She is literally vile, wonder What she would actually do if the kids were removed from her care?...guess she would have to get a job and fund herself like everyone else has too!
Layton is her meal ticket.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Layton is her meal ticket.
agreed 100%. I just love how her bio states "raising disability awareness with Layton"

the only thing I'm aware of is, she's a bit of a tart and a complete and utter fantasist.
Quite a few posts ago now it was "new phone day" and she had the galaxy s20 the day it came out, did she pay for it herself or did The childs Disability Living Allowance? She can't make that much money from her spice code surely?

lolly, you stated "have you ever walked in my shoes?"

I have actually... I have a disabled son, he has the same condition as your boy, and I would never bleeping dream of ramming a phone in his face whilst having a melt down and putting on here for the world to see you sick duck.

that is your boy, he has no idea about his condition, it is normal life to him, and you should do your absolute EVERYTHING to protect him.

you are a joke and you need reporting.

Reactions: 6
agreed 100%. I just love how her bio states "raising disability awareness with Layton"

It used to be mum +1+disabled son. If she were actually raising awareness like thenursemum who is wonderful then it wouldn’t always be all about her. If anyone could report them they both need a fair chance and they aren’t having one with her, like I said before mae is SO high risk and soso vulnerable it’s stomach turning.

If you do a deep dive you can find out who her ex is, i found his fb page and everything. Things don't really line up properly considering she has pics of him on her insta from Christmas 2016 but he got engaged to his now wife (i think) on 1st jan 2017... unless he was cheating on both of them at the same time? That or he broke it off with lollie and started seeing that girl and she got jealous because he's the father of one of her kids? All a bit of a mess to be honest but if the poster up above is right about no DV in his new relationship, I find it hard to believe that this girl would willingly get marry someone knowing he's violent cos no doubt lollie wouldn't have kept quiet about it?

Also, a DV victim wouldn't be posting a pic of this, and then being suggestive by saying "it's raining cats and dogs outside"

she is what my mom would call an attention seeking floppet.
That bleeping pout, like the cat that got the cream. Probably wondering how she can spend laytons DLA

• Haha
Also, a DV victim wouldn't be posting a pic of this, and then being suggestive by saying "it's raining cats and dogs outside"

she is what my mom would call an attention seeking floppet.
Did you see the posts about her being excited to watch 50 shades of grey?! Like just no. That film glorifies an abusive relationship, whether you like the film or not it wasn't written properly and glorifies abuse both mental and physical. Everything about her page screams bullshit and its like she can't keep up with her own lies.
One of her posts says she left her abusive ex in 2018 but in the same post it says she left him in 2017?!

If you do a deep dive you can find out who her ex is, i found his fb page and everything. Things don't really line up properly considering she has pics of him on her insta from Christmas 2016 but he got engaged to his now wife (i think) on 1st jan 2017... unless he was cheating on both of them at the same time? That or he broke it off with lollie and started seeing that girl and she got jealous because he's the father of one of her kids? All a bit of a mess to be honest but if the poster up above is right about no DV in his new relationship, I find it hard to believe that this girl would willingly get marry someone knowing he's violent cos no doubt lollie wouldn't have kept quiet about it?

He left her cos she refused to let him see his kids amongst other things. Not the actual date they got engaged, it was the year. Lollie told his new wife about the alleged abuse but she didnt believe her and they are happily married for nearly a year now. Lollie is jealous and vindictive as the wife is younger than her and managed something she never did in nearly 10 years!!

• Wow