Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He left her cos she refused to let him see his kids amongst other things. Not the actual date they got engaged, it was the year. Lollie told his new wife about the alleged abuse but she didnt believe her and they are happily married for nearly a year now. Lollie is jealous and vindictive as the wife is younger than her and managed something she never did in nearly 10 years!!
Sorry i was just piecing stuff together, I wasn't trying to get at the ex or his wife 😬 I cannot stand when people lie about DV because it makes it harder for other victims of domestic abuse to be heard and believed!! Too many people cry wolf and that's why the police tend not to get too involved. Also lying about it can ruin someone's life! We all called bullshit on it and to be honest I'm glad someone is clearing it up for us 🤷🏻‍♀️ i mean we don't know you from Adam but what you're saying makes sense and its what we've all guessed all along. I pray to God that her kids don't grow up messed up in the head, especially not Mae as she seems very vulnerable. Also pisses me off when parents are refused visiting rights with their kids. Can he not petition the court or something?

Reactions: 2
Annnnnnnd another tiktok... thirsty 30s club more like 🤮🙄 I do think she thinks she's some kind of brilliant undiscovered actress 🤭 she got the actress part right at least.

Reactions: 1
But she doesn't parent... mae does. And her boobs are tiny so... 🤔 she must be running low on toilet roll with the amount of stuffing in her bra and tit out of her mouth 🤣

• Haha
I know i can't comment because I don't have a disabled child but one of my best friends cares for her sister who has MPS sanfilipo disease and she can't communicate or do anything for herself, they don't plug her into a tablet though. She has her sensory wall, she's obsessed with Sabrina the teenage witch so watches that and the family bring her out where they can (obviously limited atm) but the whole family work and take it in shifts to care for her. They don't get the help this scrubber gets and don't rely on a tablet. She doesn't work, she's entitled to all the help she can get yet she plugs him in and leaves him to it. How does he develop social skills? Again, I don't know what it's like to have a disabled child and I can only imagine how hard it is from seeing my best friend care for her sister but I just think plugging disabled children in for 24 hours a day is wrong. If that offends someone, sorry.

I know i can't comment because I don't have a disabled child but one of my best friends cares for her sister who has MPS sanfilipo disease and she can't communicate or do anything for herself, they don't plug her into a tablet though. She has her sensory wall, she's obsessed with Sabrina the teenage witch so watches that and the family bring her out where they can (obviously limited atm) but the whole family work and take it in shifts to care for her. They don't get the help this scrubber gets and don't rely on a tablet. She doesn't work, she's entitled to all the help she can get yet she plugs him in and leaves him to it. How does he develop social skills? Again, I don't know what it's like to have a disabled child and I can only imagine how hard it is from seeing my best friend care for her sister but I just think plugging disabled children in for 24 hours a day is wrong. If that offends someone, sorry.
She sees it as a solution because she's a chav!

I’ve made this comment before and I’ll continue to make it. It makes me angry how she appears to have money to burn! No worry for her of losing her job etc as she just farts around at home. Moaning about her food intake too. Love you eat enough for 2 people per meal. Do not start in that! iPad and a take away in one day! I’ve worked this whole pandemic and haven’t bought anything lavish. Just saved my money as you never know! I really dislike this stupid woman!

Reactions: 4
I’ve made this comment before and I’ll continue to make it. It makes me angry how she appears to have money to burn! No worry for her of losing her job etc as she just farts around at home. Moaning about her food intake too. Love you eat enough for 2 people per meal. Do not start in that! iPad and a take away in one day! I’ve worked this whole pandemic and haven’t bought anything lavish. Just saved my money as you never know! I really dislike this stupid woman!
its obvious her son gets dla, and she'd get carers allowance too....the carers allowance alone is more than 3k a year, and considering the amount of times she dumps that poor boy on the older kid, someones not being honest.

she is vile.

Reactions: 3
Handshake to the person wrote this on her hoover post before she deleted it!!

Sorry i was just piecing stuff together, I wasn't trying to get at the ex or his wife 😬 I cannot stand when people lie about DV because it makes it harder for other victims of domestic abuse to be heard and believed!! Too many people cry wolf and that's why the police tend not to get too involved. Also lying about it can ruin someone's life! We all called bullshit on it and to be honest I'm glad someone is clearing it up for us 🤷🏻‍♀️ i mean we don't know you from Adam but what you're saying makes sense and its what we've all guessed all along. I pray to God that her kids don't grow up messed up in the head, especially not Mae as she seems very vulnerable. Also pisses me off when parents are refused visiting rights with their kids. Can he not petition the court or something?

I am a friend of both the ex and new wife, court is stupidly expensive. I also know that when she found out that he moved on, before she put on an injunction against him, she begged for him back! You wouldnt do that if you were scared of them!

Attachments

• Haha

I am a friend of both the ex and new wife, court is stupidly expensive. I also know that when she found out that he moved on, before she put on an injunction against him, she begged for him back! You wouldnt do that if you were scared of them!
She's a lying little twunt

Its scary that there are women like her out there, dangerous women who can manipulate people into feeling sorry for them. Women who lie about the big stuff and make it so that real victims have a harder time. I know a few of these women, they really do exist. She's a horrible woman and her ex is well clear of her if that's the case of her begging him to come back. Poor kids 😔

• Sad
5 days without a post? She must be thinking up some obscure way that people abused her in the street/shops whilst with Layton!

Ooh look her child support must have come through! How can she afford to get a new tatto when some of us are working so hard and still struggling!!

Reactions: 7
Ooh look her child support must have come through! How can she afford to get a new tatto when some of us are working so hard and still struggling!!
Her disposable income is bleeping laughable. Begging for this, that and the other thing for Layton because she's poor but spends money like she lives in Knightsbridge 🙄 Most of us work, a strange concept to this sponger, and though we earn a decent wage we don't or can't go splashing money about without a thought 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just hope she isn't teaching her daughter how to cheat the system.

It just maddens me how much she spends, how does she even sleep at night knowing people are loosing their jobs, families are struggling, some aren't even getting benefits they are entitled too but she runs around spending her kids money like it's water...new hoover, new tattoo, not the mention all the other shite she buys!
Absolute twit....she's not teaching her daughter that she's a strong woman, she's teaching her that basically if you play victim enough you'll never have to work and you'll get everything for free!
Those kids need removing from her care!!

Oh Christ! As if the IG post wasn’t enough. She now has a tik tok 😭😭😭 Give it a rest girl. She’ll be reducing her hours further if she spends anymore time on social media

She replaced 'as ever' with 'and with that'
duck sake wish she would use punctuation though!

Somehow don't think acting a woman on tiktok opens new doors and friendships for you Lolliegoggs, it's in your head babe. A comment from Desparate Dave up the road don't count as love you do know?

Her daughter must be so cringed by her?

Oh and The people of Milton Keynes have obviously seen her down at the ice cream van and asked for a signature and a selfie? Let's hope she was wearing more than her last day of school shirt and a bra that her child's money paid for...
Absolute vile excuse of a human...everything's about HER HER HER! 🤢🤮