Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen her little rant about nasty comments etc etc...as ever though the rest of the world couldn't give a flying when she brings it on herself....
Laughable, coming from 'mother of the century' that bullies and mentally abuses both of her children...

Reactions: 3
The people that crawl up her ass are nearly just as bad. I hate people that do that on social media 🤢 she's not raising disability awareness though is she? She just plasters her disabled son on instagram for a few likes and that's it. Putting a boy of his age on instagram in his underwear is hardly raising disability awareness. As for slimming world, you're on the wagon then off the wagon so make your mind up. She's a cow bag about her daughter on social media too which I'm sure does a lot for the girls self esteem.
Also don't even start about being a single parent because there's plenty of women/men who raise kids alone while working full time jobs, yes even raising disabled children while working. You use your daughter as a babysitter for your kid while you duck off out for 'much needed me time'. Which you usually have during the hours of 8 and 3 every weekday but are quite clearly missing now that you've been lumbered with your children during lockdown. You're actually an extremely selfish woman who needs to stop with the amateur dramatics and get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What saint Lollie doesnt realise....She's not raising awareness about anything...just making it known what a selfish nasty scrounging piece of tit she is. Those kids need taking away!

The post about going to the butchers....I'm not being funny don't know many single parents that claim 'living on a budget' and things are tight can spend a fiver on a salad for thenself. There's people out there genuinelyon the bread line, loosing their jobs etc and then you got her spending it like it's water....I suppose if she had to actually work for it she would prehaps think twice about her extravagant purchases!

And if you look on her TikTok looks like there is a video of Layton crying, she is a dog

• Wow
  • Angry
Clearly she just had her Avon delivered and decided to whack it in a bag and say it's from the neighbours....
She's a top marter!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's appropriate her posting tik toks of her child crying and also those rude videos lip syncing to some awful cringe songs. Have a bit of respect for ya self love!

• Haha
I don't think it's appropriate her posting tik toks of her child crying and also those rude videos lip syncing to some awful cringe songs. Have a bit of respect for ya self love!
He looks like he's frustrated because she's filming him. She bleats on about being a great mum yet she posts embarrassing videos like that on the internet without his consent. He's only a child, any parent that films their disabled children's meltdowns and puts them on the internet for likes is disgusting. It's the same as when she put pictures and videos up of him in the bath, again without his consent. I would never dream of sharing pictures and videos of my naked child online it's just disgusting!! Not only do you not know who's on the internet, keep some things private like!
Also if that road is a council road (as in maintained by the council), shouldn't she have sought permission first before removing the hedge? I know some councils issue fines for doing that 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
When people do good deeds and brag about it though 🙄, just proves how much of glory hunting attention seeker she is. duck off eith your gifts you silly twunt.

Reactions: 5
considering the bullshit that usually emanates from her, that was "just for the gram" and was either purchased by her or tit she already had in the house.

She is a serial liar and a fantasist.

She milks that poor boy like a bleeping cash cow.
I have a son, with the same condition as her boy, and I have never once thought oooh, lets contact gollieloggler or whatever the duck shes called for some of this awareness she's meant to be raising..

Reactions: 4
He looks like he's frustrated because she's filming him. She bleats on about being a great mum yet she posts embarrassing videos like that on the internet without his consent. He's only a child, any parent that films their disabled children's meltdowns and puts them on the internet for likes is disgusting. It's the same as when she put pictures and videos up of him in the bath, again without his consent. I would never dream of sharing pictures and videos of my naked child online it's just disgusting!! Not only do you not know who's on the internet, keep some things private like!
Also if that road is a council road (as in maintained by the council), shouldn't she have sought permission first before removing the hedge? I know some councils issue fines for doing that 💁🏻‍♀️
Quethe rant of her saying how the council are bullying her then!

states that she used "avon skin so soft"
Screenshot_20200627-111624_Instagram.jpg

How convenient, then that her neighbours knew that she used that exact brand and got her a bottle in the little gift bag they "got to say thanks"'
Screenshot_20200627-111352_Instagram.jpg

said it the other day, this was tit she had at home already.

• Haha
Reactions: 6