Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she have an eating disorder? She seems to binge.
Its very possible she does to be fair, but (according to her) shes always cleaning and non stop running around like a mad woman, (because shes the only person who has kids in the world) so surely shes constantly hungry. I had to unfollow her, she is so irritating. I cannot stand how she moans about how hard her life is but the only reason its that hard is cos she doesnt accept help for layton, and she takes on ridiculous projects around the house and she never gets any sleep getting it done (she has to tell us that)

Reactions: 3
Its very possible she does to be fair, but (according to her) shes always cleaning and non stop running around like a mad woman, (because shes the only person who has kids in the world) so surely shes constantly hungry. I had to unfollow her, she is so irritating. I cannot stand how she moans about how hard her life is but the only reason its that hard is cos she doesnt accept help for layton, and she takes on ridiculous projects around the house and she never gets any sleep getting it done (she has to tell us that)
she's like harry pickard with tits. He has no proof of an 8 stone weight loss, she has no proof of all this abuse she endures when shes out and about. If anyone endured that much abuse, they would report it to the police not bleeping whinge about it on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could she have an eating disorder? She seems to binge.
She could have Binge Eating Disorder or Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder. I can see patterns of body dysmorphia in her posts as well, she's a very tall and lean woman so her goal weight will not be or should not be the same as someone who is shorter than her. I really think her best option is dietician advice than slimming world. Slimming world is not a one size fits all thing and I find alot of slimming worlders save their syns up and binge at night which just encourages the behaviour that landed them on the plan in the first place. Then it can go the opposite way and some end up starving themselves, then gorging which leads to a damaged metabolism nevermind the mental consequences 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm not shaming anyone on the SW plan, rather the plan itself and the way it's been constructed.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She could have Binge Eating Disorder or Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder. I can see patterns of body dysmorphia in her posts as well, she's a very tall and lean woman so her goal weight will not be or should not be the same as someone who is shorter than her. I really think her best option is dietician advice than slimming world. Slimming world is not a one size fits all thing and I find alot of slimming worlders save their syns up and binge at night which just encourages the behaviour that landed them on the plan in the first place. Then it can go the opposite way and some end up starving themselves, then gorging which leads to a damaged metabolism nevermind the mental consequences 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm not shaming anyone on the SW plan, rather the plan itself and the way it's been constructed.
She has other problems too, we have all noticed, such as making up stories and fake scenarios for attention

more bullshit from this one today...

Latest post says that she hasnt taken her kid out since the start of lockdown.

posts from 2 days ago say she took him on a 6 mile walk.

I'm amazed she hasnt said that they were in an enchanted forest and the trees were giving her and the kid abuse...

clearly got amnesia.
Also, I don’t see much distancing going on with the child that isn’t hers. So much for being strict about no contact to protect her vulnerable son.

Reactions: 4
She lies so much - walked to the shop and got herself bitter lemon & pineapple but they are from different shops!!!!

She lies so much - walked to the shop and got herself bitter lemon & pineapple but they are from different shops!!!!

Attention seeking idiot she is. I suppose its the hormones making her lie as well as making her want to scream 🙄

Maybe if she got a job then she wouldn't need to be distracted (from what I don't know). She wouldn't be bored if she had a job and then she wouldn't have to spend money on craft stuff to make naff things that will end up in the bin in a couple years 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've followed her for a decent length of time now and she does my head in whittering on about how hard her life is and I personally think she's got a number of complex disorders.....
Attention seeking disorder, compulsive lying disorder, compulsive spending taxpayers money disorder, an eating disorder and a mental age disorder. As ever though she portrays herself to be a saint....
She should strongly consider getting some professional help, although I think she's too far gone for that now!

Latest post is pure bullshit, attention seeking yet again
🤣🤣🤣 she's now making up lies about nasty comments on her posts wtaf!!! She is certified bleeping munchausens if she believes that. No one ever leaves her nasty comments so I call bullshit, I also didn't see any on her page 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ such a loser 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 she's now making up lies about nasty comments on her posts wtaf!!! She is certified bleeping munchausens if she believes that. No one ever leaves her nasty comments so I call bullshit, I also didn't see any on her page 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ such a loser 🤣

Shes deleted and blocked them, thus removing all proof as well, absolute snorefest. That tattoo irritates the tit out of me as well

• Haha
LOLLIE, WE KNOW YOU READ HERE, YOU ARE SO FULL OF tit IT'S bleeping UNREAL.

ITS NOT ABUSE TO BE CALLED OUT ON YOUR BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 5
She has the most horrible mouth when she does Tik Toks. Makes me cringe. No one wants you love, move over 🤢🤢🤢