Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a disabled child who is high risk and she's shop hopping πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I give up with people honestly. She should know better than anyone that she should be shielding with Layton but instead it's more important to go to every shop to get food and make multiple trips to b&q to decorate a bleeping wall. What's she gonna do if she picks up that virus and gives it to him?! Honestly the woman doesn't help herself at all, she's completely selfish!! I understand that with Layton's condition he will have cried for days about his McDonalds but you can get those ingredients and magazines in tesco. Also serving your kid a rustlers burger isn't exactly nutritious is it considering she's a slimming worlder? She could have grabbed 5% mince and shaped the burger herself and then used a dairylea slice or another cheese slice. Why doesn't she pass down good eating habits to her children instead of giving them crap all the time... she's frustrated the tit out of me by being completely selfish about decorating that bloody wall. I hope for her sake that that poor little boy isn't exposed to the virus because if he is it'll more than likely kill him πŸ˜”

Reactions: 1
She has a disabled child who is high risk and she's shop hopping πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I give up with people honestly. She should know better than anyone that she should be shielding with Layton but instead it's more important to go to every shop to get food and make multiple trips to b&q to decorate a bleeping wall. What's she gonna do if she picks up that virus and gives it to him?! Honestly the woman doesn't help herself at all, she's completely selfish!! I understand that with Layton's condition he will have cried for days about his McDonalds but you can get those ingredients and magazines in tesco. Also serving your kid a rustlers burger isn't exactly nutritious is it considering she's a slimming worlder? She could have grabbed 5% mince and shaped the burger herself and then used a dairylea slice or another cheese slice. Why doesn't she pass down good eating habits to her children instead of giving them crap all the time... she's frustrated the tit out of me by being completely selfish about decorating that bloody wall. I hope for her sake that that poor little boy isn't exposed to the virus because if he is it'll more than likely kill him πŸ˜”
because that doesn't make for content for her instagram.

she is an attention bleep.

Reactions: 1
because that doesn't make for content for her instagram.

she is an attention bleep.
She's going to end up doing serious damage to both her children if she doesn't start paying attention. Her daughter is going to grow up with a troubled relationship with food after seeing her mother unable to maintain a healthy lifestyle whilst pushing unhealthy food down her children's throats. I've never known someone to yoyo so much and not be able to just eat fruit and vegetables πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I understand unhealthy relationships with food, I've had an eating disorder for 15 years that started when I was 10 because my own mother had an unhealthy obsession with not eating but pushing crap down our throats so then I stopped eating. I don't care for Lollie at all but I worry about the impact on her kids of her weird behaviour with food and her need to treat instagram like the Jeremy Kyle show and air family drama. She needs to grow up!!!

Reactions: 2
Jesus, she can't even remember her own lies 🀣 she's been out more than once since the 19th March, there's buckets of evidence on her Instagram. Not only that but come on Lollie, that person didn't stop you in the street and say that... they probably brought up the fact lockdown is making everyone gain weight and you jumped on it thinking they meant you because the world revolves around you and your victim complex πŸ™„ considering the 4 pictures including mirror pic she just had to take I'd say someone wanted the compliment bus to come along and pull up at her house! I call bullshit on her little story yet again! Come on Lollie you're just embarrassing yourself now 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Noone would have said that to her - absolutely no one! She makes so much crap up in her head it’s unreal!

Reactions: 6
Ok she has just posted a picture of her room to show the decorating she has done. Furniture built etc. Yet if you scroll down she posted in October last year showing her room completed. Literally done nothing to it and posted as if she has been so busy. Supermum eh?

Ok she has just posted a picture of her room to show the decorating she has done. Furniture built etc. Yet if you scroll down she posted in October last year showing her room completed. Literally done nothing to it and posted as if she has been so busy. Supermum eh?
She acts like she's the only person on the planet who's a single mum. I know single mums who work full time jobs and still manage to decorate their houses by themselves and build furniture by themselves? Most women actually build furniture, paint, do the DIY, unblock sinks, change tyres on cars etc. But no Lollie is a pioneer 🀣 she doesn't work and her kids are both in school between 8 and 3 so it isn't like she doesn't have the time to do it all. Plus the fact she gets her daughter to look after her son while she's out at exercise class/shopping. There aren't many single mums I know of disabled kids who are able to go out for lunch etc as much as she does πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ they're all working because they don't get the money they need for their kids...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her bedroom wall looks hideous πŸ™ˆ it makes me feel really uneasy looking at it, its so uncoordinated πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚ she needs to stop.

She acts like she's the only person on the planet who's a single mum. I know single mums who work full time jobs and still manage to decorate their houses by themselves and build furniture by themselves? Most women actually build furniture, paint, do the DIY, unblock sinks, change tyres on cars etc. But no Lollie is a pioneer 🀣 she doesn't work and her kids are both in school between 8 and 3 so it isn't like she doesn't have the time to do it all. Plus the fact she gets her daughter to look after her son while she's out at exercise class/shopping. There aren't many single mums I know of disabled kids who are able to go out for lunch etc as much as she does πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ they're all working because they don't get the money they need for their kids...
She really does have it easy in terms of Mae helping and every penny she has is handed to her FOR FREE!!!!!
Bullshit that people are rude to her every time she leaves the house

Reactions: 4
This dick is "popping" to the shops most days it seems, just because you only pop in doesn't mean it doesn't count. She better not start with the ny disabled child nonsense.
Β£14 on sauce..., no you scrounging woman, it didn't have to be done!!!

Reactions: 4
Those walls with all the triangles and hexagons .. I may be in the minority here but I think they're bloody horrible! Worst trend to appear lately.

Reactions: 6