Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair you have to give up your higher rate dla money to have a mobility car I believe now. I envy anyone who can work the system when despite appeals I cant get any help for my child

To be fair you have to give up your higher rate dla money to have a mobility car I believe now. I envy anyone who can work the system when despite appeals I cant get any help for my child
Onky the mobility element needs to be given up, not the care rate

I thought all th disabilities got reassessed and people got their money reduced. My friend is really bad and she got hers reduced and so did my husband's auntie. She's got the mental age of a teenage girl and she's well in her fifties.

I thought all th disabilities got reassessed and people got their money reduced. My friend is really bad and she got hers reduced and so did my husband's auntie. She's got the mental age of a teenage girl and she's well in her fifties.
Not kids no, though she will most likely get pip and esa for him when he's 16

I have reported her latest post. So inappropriate to post Layton practically nude when he has zero capacity to say whether it’s okay or not. 😠

Reactions: 3
I have reported her latest post. So inappropriate to post Layton practically nude when he has zero capacity to say whether it’s okay or not. 😠
Same! There's paedophiles all over Instagram looking for partially nude/nude children. She could have at least thrown a dressing gown on the poor little mite ☹ makes me sick when parents put photos like that up. I would never ever post a photo of my kids like that, I wouldn't post a photo of them either way because they can't consent. Wait til she turns it into a sob story, before you even start Lollie, you shouldn't put your child on the internet in a state of undress!!!!

• Sad
Same! There's paedophiles all over Instagram looking for partially nude/nude children. She could have at least thrown a dressing gown on the poor little mite ☹ makes me sick when parents put photos like that up. I would never ever post a photo of my kids like that, I wouldn't post a photo of them either way because they can't consent. Wait til she turns it into a sob story, before you even start Lollie, you shouldn't put your child on the internet in a state of undress!!!!
They’re not looking into it 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She does really irritate me, don’t get me wrong. However, can I just say that this perception that if you have a disabled child that you get loads of benefit money is just not correct. I am a mum to 2 disabled children and I can guarantee you that I was 100% earning more when I was able to work compared to now having to give up my job to meet their needs. I simply could not juggle a full time demanding job alongside weekly meetings, early school pick-ups and targeted intervention.

The poor boy is a lot older and I know for medical reasons he has to wear a nappy but he should be treated age appropriately. It’s just not fair or right to have him half naked like that. She’s all for the likes though.

She does really irritate me, don’t get me wrong. However, can I just say that this perception that if you have a disabled child that you get loads of benefit money is just not correct. I am a mum to 2 disabled children and I can guarantee you that I was 100% earning more when I was able to work compared to now having to give up my job to meet their needs. I simply could not juggle a full time demanding job alongside weekly meetings, early school pick-ups and targeted intervention.
Well she knows how to play the system then. She has a better car than me and much more expendable income.

She's on again about the abuse and animosity they face. I'm sure people do look sometimes but I'd say she courts that attention. Maybe some people, who apparently strare, have their own hidden disabilities. PTSD, Bipolar, depression?!

Why is everything a struggle in her world 🙄 she needs to stop playing the victim, it really is tiresome. She moans and complains about having to decorate, her teenage daughter being a teenager, her disabled son, random people in supermarkets, money, being a single mum etc etc like someone get the tiny violin out for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ at least you don't have to worry about work during this crisis considering we pay for you, your excessive need to buy new things and your stupid home decor which by the way is rank 🤮 seriously sick of her and worried her kids are gonna grow up with the same victim complex she has.

Why is everything a struggle in her world 🙄 she needs to stop playing the victim, it really is tiresome. She moans and complains about having to decorate, her teenage daughter being a teenager, her disabled son, random people in supermarkets, money, being a single mum etc etc like someone get the tiny violin out for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ at least you don't have to worry about work during this crisis considering we pay for you, your excessive need to buy new things and your stupid home decor which by the way is rank 🤮 seriously sick of her and worried her kids are gonna grow up with the same victim complex she has.
She is paranoid