Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she helps nobody but herself.

she comes across as a seriously nasty piece of work...

you're not the only person in the world with a disabled bleeping child lollie... I have one as well, only difference is, I don't milk mine like a bleeping cow.

Reactions: 5
I guess she gets the maximum benefits. 2 kids no fathers. Poor mental health because of her past, yes Lollie you've mentioned it🙄. Disability on top, quids in. Free house, car, home improvements and money. As ever...you have duck all to cry about

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Did she leave the house to go and deliver kittens, wtf. She harps on about her vulnerable child then once lock down hits she is out the door

Reactions: 7
Yes let's waste money every month on a wax melt subscription,so important in this current climate to keep our homes smelling sweet and lining your obviously bulging pockets lollie 🙄
#prayforat-lightshortage so greedy f**kwits like you can't use wax melts🙄

Reactions: 2
Yes let's waste money every month on a wax melt subscription,so important in this current climate to keep our homes smelling sweet and lining your obviously bulging pockets lollie 🙄
#prayforat-lightshortage so greedy f**kwits like you can't use wax melts🙄
This is proof the benefits system is way too generous!!!

Reactions: 4
This is proof the benefits system is way too generous!!!
I honestly love to know where she gets all this money. 17.99 is alot for a monthly membership for candle melts. I use them but I buy mine for a couple of quid from Wilko's, Tesco's etc.

I honestly love to know where she gets all this money. 17.99 is alot for a monthly membership for candle melts. I use them but I buy mine for a couple of quid from Wilko's, Tesco's etc.
Carers allowance, child benefit, tax credits with disability element, DLA for child, probably ESA and PIP for herself. She will have more money than 2 full time working adults including a mobility car with all of the tax and insurance paid for.

• Wow
I didn't even know all those benefits existed. My husband and I are on basic tax credits as he's self employed but even then his wage can alter drastically from month to month. I am not at work at present due to child care costs and no available family to help.

Reactions: 1
I didn't even know all those benefits existed. My husband and I are on basic tax credits as he's self employed but even then his wage can alter drastically from month to month. I am not at work at present due to child care costs and no available family to help.
It will be under the umbrella of Universal Credit but you know she will get the top stuff including free rent and free council tax