Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shark... but I don't want to buy anything to do with Hinch.

Dyson looked alright. I think I'm going to research a bit more then decide.

What have you found?

I was really looking to see if a combined carpet cleaner/vacuum existed because my kids have trashed the carpet since lockdown. So many paint stains it's driving me mad!
I'm the same as you 😂 it was the Shark I was looking at, but my stubborn side is resisting as it is literally rammed in our faces. I need something for the mess from feral toddler and feral cats so I hear ya! 😪😂😂 The mele? (unsure of spelling) looked great but quite pricey!

Reactions: 1
There must be a unbranded copy out there like Shark. If not then I'll wait for some sort of discount code and/or sale. (Not sure if Shark offers those sort of things).

I just want to be able to vacuum the stairs without battling with the lead and having to change plugs once I get halfway up/down the stairs!
I got ours on offer from Argos but Very had a better deal on 🙄😂

I got ours on offer from Argos but Very had a better deal on 🙄😂
Plus I’m sure you can do 0% instalments sometimes on very

Oh I love a hoover chat! After Henry’s and Dysons I am on my second Miele and they’re amazing.

I'm the same as you 😂 it was the Shark I was looking at, but my stubborn side is resisting as it is literally rammed in our faces. I need something for the mess from feral toddler and feral cats so I hear ya! 😪😂😂 The mele? (unsure of spelling) looked great but quite pricey!
Shark is amazing! I have an old Labrador, Young spaniel & a 6 year old and I swear by my shark (FYI I hate cleaning) x

God sake she's in full on beggy beg mode isn't she? Has having twins made her forget about google... skanny cow !!

Reactions: 3
When she was at target she used to literally eat an apple and a salad a day, she must have been starving! Very hard lifestyle to maintain.
That’s probably why she’s piled it all back on .. if she was eating such a low calorie diet I bet her metabolism is screwed now

That’s probably why she’s piled it all back on .. if she was eating such a low calorie diet I bet her metabolism is screwed now
For her to put on the amount she has, even over two years, she would need to have been eating over 3500 calories every day. To maintain her weight alone now, would take about 3000 calories every day.
I don’t care about people’s weight, but the fact that she was on her high horse with the way she posted on Instagram and spoke to people, while hiding this is disgusting. Her posts were absolutely curated for Instagram - an outright lie.

Reactions: 12
What the hell was she eating to put 7 dress sizes on in such a short space of time? I remember all her sanctimonious posts about eating the rainbow. Must have eaten the leprechauns too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She looks bigger in that current half a face pic, than her starting weight. Can she ever be honest about anything.. ever. Does anyone even care Jennifer? 🙄 Only 9 months at target. Wow. That agonising tummy tuck was worth it then just to fit in a wedding dress. What a grim way to live your life.
I thought this too. It’s telling that she also still had to get “Miss Slinky” and “New Mum” in there too, as if it makes things ok. They are irrelevant really to the weight post, as she had the weight back on before she was pregnant (so don’t throw it in there so at first glance people think you put it on pregnant) and winning an award by being a fraud with disordered eating before and after the award, and having surgery, is not commendable,

What the hell was she eating to put 7 dress sizes on in such a short space of time? I remember all her sanctimonious posts about eating the rainbow. Must have eaten the leprechauns too 🙄
I posted this above but she would have to be eating well over 3500 calories every day to do that

Reactions: 5
You win the internet tonight ‘must have eaten the leprechauns too’ dead 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this too. It’s telling that she also still had to get “Miss Slinky” and “New Mum” in there too, as if it makes things ok. They are irrelevant really to the weight post, as she had the weight back on before she was pregnant (so don’t throw it in there so at first glance people think you put it on pregnant) and winning an award by being a fraud with disordered eating before and after the award, and having surgery, is not commendable,

I posted this above but she would have to be eating well over 3500 calories every day to do that
I'd have sympathy for anyone else. Struggling like this with your weight is soul destroying. But she is a rotten witch so she deserves to humbled. Like that's ever gonna happen though🙄 she's pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I'd have sympathy for anyone else. Struggling like this with your weight is soul destroying. But she is a rotten witch so she deserves to humbled. Like that's ever gonna happen though🙄 she's pathetic.
Struggling with your weight is soul destroying but she is an arrogant, horrible, pompous liar so I have no sympathy

Reactions: 6
She’s a size 20 😵

There is no way that kind of yo yo can be healthy on your body, she looks bigger now than she did when she started SW.

I wonder why she’s being so honest and transparent all of a sudden, along with posting more - I’m thinking cash is a bit tight

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.