Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing a poll asking followers which one she should buy when she's got 2 babies anyway 😂

Surely you'd just get both over dithering over two different styles - which look the same anyway 🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s super high carb as others have said - one recent post had chickpeas, potatoes and rice on one plate. That’s essentially pure carbs and if she’s trying to lose weight she should only be having that after a strenuous work out.

she irritates me because she’s a pretty clear example of why slimming world isn’t sustainable.. I know a few people manage to keep weight off long term but their business model is based on people relapsing and coming back to pay more.The fact that she thinks she can have unlimited rice potatoes and pasta because they’re “free” just goes against science!
I’m not vegan but I’ve lost 3 stone on slimming world - it’s probably her years of bad habits constantly grazing on shite and making huge meals that have crept back in. Im sure she used to say “willpower is like a muscle the more you use it the stronger it gets” - where’s that willpower now hun, you can’t even make cookies without having TWO! Not even just one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she doing a poll asking followers which one she should buy when she's got 2 babies anyway 😂

Surely you'd just get both over dithering over two different styles - which look the same anyway 🙄
Because she wants them for free 😂

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely no way that those meals she has posted on her stories are anything she has cooked this week. Cause if they were , She would of posted them at the time. I call bullshit !!

Reactions: 5
This is the problem with slimming world - she’s literally eaten a huge portion of rice and potatoes for one of her meals and thinks it’s going to help her lose weight!

Reactions: 7
All of those meals were huge, ‘fakeaway that i done’ killed me off. Thick as 🙈🙈.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Says had lost 2lb this week so rewards herself with food.
Well done, now sit and give me your paw.
I reward my dog with treats for doing something good not me for loosing weight 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sometimes I think she tries to sound more Scouse the why she writes...it doesn’t work though and just makes her look like she doesn’t know the basic rules of grammar!

Reactions: 2
I remember when she had her tummy tuck to get rid of her loose skin. She said something like I'm young i don't want to live with the skin. She must of paid thousands for it (unless she got it for free but she never even posted pictures or promoted the surgeon/health company or anything) and went through the physical pain of it, to put ALL her weight back on so quickly after it. 🙈 i know its not easy keeping the weight off but also as a slimming world consultant you would think she would of "protected her weight loss" like all the consultants tell you too:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I remember when she had her tummy tuck to get rid of her loose skin. She said something like I'm young i don't want to live with the skin. She must of paid thousands for it (unless she got it for free but she never even posted pictures or promoted the surgeon/health company or anything) and went through the physical pain of it, to put ALL her weight back on so quickly after it. 🙈 i know its not easy keeping the weight off but also as a slimming world consultant you would think she would of "protected her weight loss" like all the consultants tell you too:ROFLMAO:
There’s putting weight on and there’s 7 bloody stone! We all gain weight, but 7stone! Before the babies too so it wasn’t stress related

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.