Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but there's an account on insta called redlips who used to be a consultant. She's outed slimming world today and how bad they are as a company. I mean it's not like most of us knew 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I did SW a few years back before my wedding. I lost my target of 3 stone but took me about 2 years because i really did not follow it religiously (like to go out a lot ;)) I managed to keep it off after the wedding then fell pregnant but unfortunately i miscarried and then thats when the weight started creeping back on. I fell pregnant again 5 months later and put all 3stone and some back on and not managed to loose it yet (1 year later).
I still eat too much pasta/rice/potatoes because it was “OK” on SW. I can’t believe there was a time i wouldn’t use a drop of oil in my food or would mixed yoghurt into my pasta :sick:. Im now pregnant again and WILL be loosing The weight after this baby But deffo not through slimming world🙈

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but there's an account on insta called redlips who used to be a consultant. She's outed slimming world today and how bad they are as a company. I mean it's not like most of us knew 😂
Can you show us? Wonder if Jen would see 😂

let’s say this is your average vegan slimming worlders day (using syns)

scrambled tofu, plum tomatoes, vegan sausages, brown toast and beans - HeB and 2 syns

baked potato with 2 HeA of cheese, vegan coleslaw and salad - HeA and 5 syns

Chickpea curry (mayflower) with rice and green beans - 4 syns

And snacks, popcorn (4 syns), strawberries (free), carrot sticks (free) homemade houmous (free) banana (free)

this sounds like a good on plan day to a slimming worlder, but it adds up to 2325 calories. You will lose weight eating 2325 daily calories if you are obese, but it’s not going to get you anywhere when your weight it lower, that’s why the plan does not work!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What are those plates and bowls about? Feel like I’ve stepped into my nan’s house in the 80s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

scrambled tofu, plum tomatoes, vegan sausages, brown toast and beans - HeB and 2 syns

And snacks, popcorn (4 syns), strawberries (free), carrot sticks (free) homemade houmous (free) banana (free)

this sounds like a good on plan day to a slimming worlder, but it adds up to 2325 calories. You will lose weight eating 2325 daily calories if you are obese, but it’s not going to get you anywhere when your weight it lower, that’s why the plan does not work!
Nice work! I find it most annoying because There are sooo many recipes for great lunches/dinners under 250-300 cals. They could swap for those and lose weight really quickly. The BBC food website has a whole section dedicated to it and they’re all really good 👍🏼

I love nothing more than asking a SW consultant to explain why an avocado is bad for you and why I can eat 100 disgusting muller lights and only use fry light
I actually watched a programme on frylight because I was adamant it was all weird chemicals - it’s actually not! It’s nowhere near as bad as I thought, although it does ruin my pans 😂

Can you show us? Wonder if Jen would see 😂
She’s red_lips77 on insta. Has 12k followers and isn’t private

Reactions: 6
I actually watched a programme on frylight because I was adamant it was all weird chemicals - it’s actually not! It’s nowhere near as bad as I thought, although it does ruin my pans 😂

She’s red_lips77 on insta. Has 12k followers and isn’t private
just had a look at her profile. She’s a breath of fresh air that’s stepped away from brainwashing and is just normal 👏🏻

So I watched the wedding highlight video.. and you know what, they seem like a really genuine couple to me. BUT there is no way on this earth she was a size 8 let alone 6 on the day.

Reactions: 3
Yes! I love her for that.

Reactions: 3
I bet Luke is secretly fuming that he has to be vegan now 😂
She probably is too! I had a feeling she only went vegetarian then vegan because she assumed it would help her maintain a low weight, and she probably feels she can’t go back now if she wanted too as she will get abused by all her militant vegan followers

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Considering she’s the worlds most intelligent person you’d think she would have worked out that carbs and sugar aren’t the basis of a good diet. She used to cover everything in that alpro chocolate milk...6.4g of sugar in every 100ml. She’s an absolute tit.

• Haha

True but 100g of tofu is only about 80-90 calories. I only know this as I eat it everyday! If it was fried in oil then yes it could get up to over 250 calories I guess, but I think money slimming worlders would use fry light

Reactions: 2
True but 100g of tofu is only about 80-90 calories. I only know this as I eat it everyday! If it was fried in oil then yes it could get up to over 250 calories I guess, but I think money slimming worlders would use fry light
That wasn’t really my point, even if you take out the tofu the calories are over 2000 a day so it won’t get you very far with weight loss. I have seen vegan and non vegan slimming world posts ‘what I eat in a day’ and yes it’s under 15 syns but the calories can even be as high as 3000. I also put speed food with all those meals and snacks which most big slimming world accounts don’t even do

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.