Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone worked out roughly how many calories she’s eating based on her posts? I wouldn’t even know what half the stuff she eats is lol.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone worked out roughly how many calories she’s eating based on her posts? I wouldn’t even know what half the stuff she eats is lol.
I don’t she posts everything she eats so it would be hard to tell

Reactions: 2
7 syns on a breakfast wrap and 6 syns on pasta and veg tonight 😳 not that I agree with the syns on these meals anyway but if your following slimming world Just seems like a huge waste of your daily syn allowance

Reactions: 5
7 syns on a breakfast wrap and 6 syns on pasta and veg tonight 😳 not that I agree with the syns on these meals anyway but if your following slimming world Just seems like a huge waste of your daily syn allowance
It does - but when I did SW I preferred to use syns in my meals so that I wasn’t
restricted and didn’t binge. I *tried* to eat regular healthy meals without tweaking a load of tit. Some days I’d have 15 days of sugar, but others I’d have an actual pasta sauce or some real oil ... and then realised syn free doesn’t mean calorie free 🤣🙄

Reactions: 2
It does - but when I did SW I preferred to use syns in my meals so that I wasn’t
restricted and didn’t binge. I *tried* to eat regular healthy meals without tweaking a load of tit. Some days I’d have 15 days of sugar, but others I’d have an actual pasta sauce or some real oil ... and then realised syn free doesn’t mean calorie free 🤣🙄
Same as all this for me. When I actually counted the calories of a slimming world style meal I got a shock, and I followed SW in a much healthier way than most other people

Reactions: 1
Its so different from what she used to do too - when she lost all the weight before she used to make a point of "not needing to use syns"

I was bored and scrolled right back to the glory days on her instagram. Fair play, she don’t half talk some tit..... “willpower of steel”....😂
And this is why a lot of us have zero sympathy for her these days! Aww bless her, guess she met her kryptonite and the "steel" melted 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t even imagine the headfuck it must be to have gone from huge to tiny and now back to huge again? I’ve always been pretty much the same size so I’d be so interested to see how it would affect someone (if she would actually show it honestly)

Reactions: 10
I was bored and scrolled right back to the glory days on her instagram. Fair play, she don’t half talk some tit..... “willpower of steel”....😂
Hahaha clearly the hard part was maintaining jen 😂. She's just so smug and that is why this is hilarious!

Reactions: 7
I can’t even imagine the headfuck it must be to have gone from huge to tiny and now back to huge again? I’ve always been pretty much the same size so I’d be so interested to see how it would affect someone (if she would actually show it honestly)
i was never as big as her, but was 15 stone at my heaviest. I got down to 10 stone and felt amazing. I’m now back at 13 stone and honestly feel like a whale. To me, I feel bigger than when I was 15 stone. Of course, I’m not, but because I know what I achieved and can do it makes everything skewed in my head. It’s a bloody obsession for life unless you really find that healthy relationship with food.
I get how she feels, but I was never a knob and spouted how amazing I was bla bla bla. So I feel like karma has hit this witch in the fat face.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i was never as big as her, but was 15 stone at my heaviest. I got down to 10 stone and felt amazing. I’m now back at 13 stone and honestly feel like a whale. To me, I feel bigger than when I was 15 stone. Of course, I’m not, but because I know what I achieved and can do it makes everything skewed in my head. It’s a bloody obsession for life unless you really find that healthy relationship with food.
I get how she feels, but I was never a knob and spouted how amazing I was bla bla bla. So I feel like karma has hit this witch in the fat face.
Me too, losing weight and keeping it off is so hard. I'm a binge eater and I know jen is from what she says. But there isn't enough help out there for it. At least i can acknowledge that I've got a problem. Shes doesn't though. She's always made out like it's easy to lose weight and keep it off. And now she just looks so silly because shes back to square one! I would have so much sympathy for her if she had just said this is hard. She's just a cock imagine being her friend...well I wouldn't be.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.