Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that ex SW consultant is laughing her head off at Princess Ginley turning into the Michelin man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks bigger now than her start, there is absolutely no way from her smallest is there half her weight gain. I wouldn't be bothered if she hadn't preached to use that willpower muscle for years. The truth is she is back at her start weight, got a bad rep for calling out her rep and pulling the' little miss sunshine' card.

I don't even know how she associates with Slimming World now. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I lost 2 stone with slimming world after gaining due to stress at a job I hated, I lost it all but found my consultant patronising when I’d put on 1/2 a pound sticking to it. I knew to stop when I was downing aqua ban and green tea the night before and made myself so unwell, all because I needed a loss to enjoy an afternoon tea out.

Sorry for the rant!😂😂😂
Slimming world really does do some messed up stuff to people. I have never been unhappier than when I was dieting with slimming world, it’s so easy to beat yourself up over just normal things. The amount of times I didn’t eat what I wanted when I went out for a meal, having the ‘healthy’ option when really I could have just had what I fancied. I’ve had to do so much work on myself since to try and get back to normal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Slimming world really does do some messed up stuff to people. I have never been unhappier than when I was dieting with slimming world, it’s so easy to beat yourself up over just normal things. The amount of times I didn’t eat what I wanted when I went out for a meal, having the ‘healthy’ option when really I could have just had what I fancied. I’ve had to do so much work on myself since to try and get back to normal!!
I agree so much, it’s hard to get out of the ‘syn’ mindset and take control again & it’s such a hard process! I went onto to just calorie counting & feel less restricted. It messed my relationship up with food & my body when I was on it.

I think this is why so many regain, they never address the emotional tie food has - I’m bad for reaching for something naughty if I’ve had a tit day! If they were able to incorporate your relationship to food I feel that more would be successful.

Hope your getting back to a healthier mindset! We are all far too hard on ourselves & sadly diet clubs prey on those who are at their lowest point. 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She probably threw in the towel on their honeymoon as the target of slimming down was reached and she was done and dusted, and had nothing to aim for. 🙄 We all give in from time to time, but I could not see myself gaining the full 4 stone I've lost, hated being fat and I looked so unhealthy and bloated. I've gained 5lbs during lockdown and just about lost the weight and feel better already, it was hard feeling sluggish and bloated, and I wanted to look better.
Well done! That’s about how much I want to lose. Did you do it all calorie counting?

Reactions: 1
Well done! That’s about how much I want to lose. Did you do it all calorie counting?
Aww thank you. 😊😊 I lost 3 stone on SW, then 1 stone on WW as I stuck and couldn't shift anymore on SW. I did go onto lose an extra 7lbs through calorie counting, but I've struggled to keep that off, and now isn't a good time as I barely want to leave the house with my anxiety 😣 so all I want to do is keep maintaining my 4 stone loss, which I've done since March 2018 by calorie counting. 😊 Gained 5lbs since lockdown, which I've now lost, so I just plan on keeping at the 4 stone until I'm back at work, eating less and moving more. 😊 Are you thinking of joining a club? Good luck with it! 😃 x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker! I’ve followed her for years! I lost 3 stone with slimming world & I look back I look too ‘skinny’ doesn’t look right! I had a baby & regained all my weight & more 🤦‍♀️ SW gave me such an unhealthy unrealistic view of ‘healthy eating’ I rejoined after my baby & on the Facebook page they all moan & moan & don’t eat that you’ll go over your syns! Bashing each other! I am shocked by how much weight she’s piled on but still talking about using willpower muscle she’s one of those people who can preach but can’t stick to it herself. Our consultant was a size 26 but use to preach about healthy eating!! Couldn’t believe she was a consultant like Jennifer Preaching to us about loosing weight!!! Anyway rant over she needs to ditch the gram 🥱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No wonder she falls off the wagon so easily, looking at the meals she’s posted, fruit and yogurt for breakfast but 3.5 syns on chia seeds and coconut flakes? Then for lunch 5 syns on potato, broccoli, olives and lentils? Literally SO boring and used half of her daily syns on those 2 tiny meals??

Reactions: 6
No wonder she falls off the wagon so easily, looking at the meals she’s posted, fruit and yogurt for breakfast but 3.5 syns on chia seeds and coconut flakes? Then for lunch 5 syns on potato, broccoli, olives and lentils? Literally SO boring and used half of her daily syns on those 2 tiny meals??
This is what I always think! Sounds so stupid but especially on a saturday... you’d rather save them for something naughty at night 🤣. Maybe that’s just me 😳🥴

Reactions: 4
This is what I always think! Sounds so stupid but especially on a saturday... you’d rather save them for something naughty at night 🤣. Maybe that’s just me 😳🥴
Definitely not just you, I don’t even follow slimming world but today have had porridge with apple for breakfast and baked potato and cheese for lunch because I’ll be having a chinese tonight 😂 WHO SPENDS SYNS ON CHIA SEEDS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she is DYING to just say ‘duck slimming world it’s tit!’ but she couldn’t possibly do that because of how much she has preached about it 🙈

Swallow your pride Jen and just admit SW doesn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely not just you, I don’t even follow slimming world but today have had porridge with apple for breakfast and baked potato and cheese for lunch because I’ll be having a chinese tonight 😂 WHO SPENDS SYNS ON CHIA SEEDS 😂😂😂
The fact that chia seeds are even synned is what's fundamentally wrong with slimming world. Yes I know they're high in fat, as all seeds are, but they are very very healthy. Teaching people to ration natural seeds but eat in limited SW chips or bloody muller lights 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The fact that chia seeds are even synned is what's fundamentally wrong with slimming world. Yes I know they're high in fat, as all seeds are, but they are very very healthy. Teaching people to ration natural seeds but eat in limited SW chips or bloody muller lights 🤢
Eat all the chips and pasta you want but don’t you dare eat a medium avocado 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She will be using the syns on chia seeds because she thinks it makes her look cool and hipster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what I mean... if you’re going to “eat the rainbow” why wouldn’t you have a big salad full of veg and some kind of protein sprinkled in there. She’s never going to lose weight with potatoes in a bottled dressing and lentils in tahini (pure carbs and sugar!) so irritating! A tummy full of crunchy veg would keep her going longer. The fact that she’s counted the olives (8) just gives you an insight into how warped this stupid plan is!

Reactions: 11
Slimming world meals knock me bleeping sick. By this I mean what all the SW instagrammers post. Piles of unseasoned potato with some dry broccoli. Five tins of beans on some unbuttered toast with sliced cucumber. Christ I’d rather eat a scabby donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.