Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This makes me feel sick! [emoji40][emoji40][emoji40] Was he never taught not to play with his food...... it’s not a toy!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4

This makes me feel sick! [emoji40][emoji40][emoji40] Was he never taught not to play with his food...... it’s not a toy!!!
? 'Hexa choice I think'

Now he's back in target wait for the disappearing act while he keeps going on benders, they always do

Reactions: 2
? 'Hexa choice I think'

Now he's back in target wait for the disappearing act while he keeps going on benders, they always do
Him and Josh Clark are in a cycle of target weight > benders > dominos/five guys > underwear pictures > SW.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i find the SW instagrammers the most annoying out of all. the worst is when they have extremely massive portions of pasta or cheese and potatoes and then they wonder why they don't lose any weight that week.
you won't lose weight if you are having that everyday! weight loss is calories in vs calories out and always will be! and the syn plates are just promoting binge eating sugar and calories for the sake of it. you don't need to use your syns everyday :/

Reactions: 6
What's the deal with Harry and Princess/Prince Planning? I've only just discovered the sw instagrammers and feel I'm missing something.

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with Harry and Princess/Prince Planning? I've only just discovered the sw instagrammers and feel I'm missing something.
From what I gather, Princess and Prince planning are married and Harry... erm, he’s a friend?

Reactions: 4
Oh is that it. I thought I saw Harry post saying thanks for letting him be a part of the business...maybe he just meant with the aff links/ads then.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.