Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m following Carby now I was on the wrong girls profile but there’s so many similar ones ? so I’m up to date with all the drama but have no idea who the people she’s on about today are?

Basically he's vile!
Wow thanks for posting these! Always thought it was odd of him to crowdfund as you could tell he could afford it himself...even getting it on finance. If he was that desperate to not pay then he could've seen if a surgeon would do it for free/discounted in return for some 'promotion' (I think Transform and MYA did that with a few influencers). The nerve of him to say about people paying their own way in life when he tried getting it on the NHS originally as well!

Reactions: 2
Wow thanks for posting these! Always thought it was odd of him to crowdfund as you could tell he could afford it himself...even getting it on finance. If he was that desperate to not pay then he could've seen if a surgeon would do it for free/discounted in return for some 'promotion' (I think Transform and MYA did that with a few influencers). The nerve of him to say about people paying their own way in life when he tried getting it on the NHS originally as well!
I’ve never known anyone get skin removal done on the NHS! Yes MYA gave everyone boob jobs ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me how these chocolates are low syn? Also NINE POUND bleeping FIFTY FOR THAT BIG BUTTON!!!!???

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me how these chocolates are low syn? Also NINE POUND bleeping FIFTY FOR THAT BIG BUTTON!!!!???

Ugh that Sarah's creative bollocks is always doing the rounds! So Overpriced! They're 3 syns a disc apparently but don't know how much choc that really is. She's a pain in the arse anyway moaning that someone copied her idea to make a big chocolate button ?

Reactions: 3
Ugh that Sarah's creative bollocks is always doing the rounds! So Overpriced! They're 3 syns a disc apparently but don't know how much choc that really is. She's a pain in the arse anyway moaning that someone copied her idea to make a big chocolate button ?
She’s heard of Cadbury’s, right?

It honestly looks like a cookery project I did in high school. I’m not sure how this 50p size of chocolate is different from a freddo if I’m honest!

Have you seen those boxes that people buy offline and someone writes the syn value of the chocolate on them? It’s HILARIOUS and I’m also gutted that I didn’t think of it first!

• Haha
She’s been banging on about them for days, I think one is juliets

I’ve never known anyone get skin removal done on the NHS! Yes MYA gave everyone boob jobs ?
I'm guessing he thought he'd try because there was a few in the news who got cosmetic surgery (like that Josie girl and I saw a few who got nose jobs and moaned about the results), but still the cheek of it!

That giant white one looks sickly. ?

I'm guessing he thought he'd try because there was a few in the news who got cosmetic surgery (like that Josie girl and I saw a few who got nose jobs and moaned about the results), but still the cheek of it!

That giant white one looks sickly. ?
Skittles and white chocolate? Bork

Reactions: 5
I really hate the constant flogging of spice mixes (you can make your own) from a lot of them, it’s really off putting!

I really liked Tilly Cutler when she was vlogging her journey.
I came to say Tilly Cutler was one of the ones I enjoyed watching. Really lovely girl who is so encouraging and always replied to messages. I suppose I really related to her being a funeral director,doing SW,the makeup and fashion and then being a mum. Still follow her on Insta.

I've always thought those chocolate discs looked grim! It's basically reheated melted choclate (who knows which brand) with a few bits of other chocolate or sweets sprinkled on top. Pointless and bet it doesn't taste the same after being melted and set again. I hope that sarah has got a food hygiene certificate

• Haha
you seen those boxes that people buy offline and someone writes the syn value of the chocolate on them? It’s HILARIOUS and I’m also gutted that I didn’t think of it first!
I know, completely stupid yet ingenious at the same time! ? All you need is to do a pound shop run, few stickers and whack them in a box. Definitely jealous I didn't think of it, nice little earner!

Reactions: 2
Imagine though getting a patent on a chocolate disc. She does a half filled easter egg and its nearly a tenner! £20 for AN EASTER EGG.

• Haha
  • Wow
So just seen donna dyble new vid

I like her seriously but ssying she wants to loose 2 stone in 12 weeks is so excesive when it took her 2 years ro loose that before how does she think thats realistic in any way at all ??
With a holiday right in the middle too

Just seen on IG, a SWer buying 8 packs of the promise rolls. She isn’t gluten free. Leave them alone!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been trying to figure out why Harry Pickard is pimping out his Nan on his IG and now she has her own SW IG.... duh, it’s because of the cute slimming world Grandad David Cyril. David gets thousands and thousands of likes, gifts, messages and is just so positivitly adorable. Harry Met him the other week, and now his Nan has an IG.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been trying to figure out why Harry Pickard is pimping out his Nan on his IG and now she has her own SW IG.... duh, it’s because of the cute slimming world Grandad David Cyril. David gets thousands and thousands of likes, gifts, messages and is just so positivitly adorable. Harry Met him the other week, and now his Nan has an IG.
Yes! Of course! Oh god I love David he's so adorable ☺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.