Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She exposes the truth, for example towers weight loss who lost 18 stone claimed he was following slimming world but was doing low carb and has got people to pay for his skin removal even though he probably can afford it. Harrypickard96_sw claims he lost 8 stone but has lost the same 3 stone over and over. You need to read her stories! She has photo evidence about him lying about dates on his photos. Lots of them are hiding gains and doing binge/restrict to make the numbers work. Like Harry will go on a 4 day booze and food binge but still lose.

The issue with slimming world is that people interpret it how they like, they don't deal with portion sizes etc. So they get to target and pile it back on because they're used to eating fakeaways they havent changed their attitude towards eating. Free food is free yes, but you should eat until you're satisfied so you don't fall off the wagon then should start reducing portion sizes. These people don't. They gain big then disappear, hiding their 5 stone gains until they get called out. Yet they're calling themselves influencers. If you eat what they eat you can't lose weight cause its not the plan! Third speed is meant to stop you filling your plate with free food, none of these people do that!
Speaking of losing the same weight over and over, there’s someone I follow who has been on the journey for 3 years and lost 7lbs. She has no spice and rice or princess planning shite. Maybe she needs a chimchurri kit and then she will lose weight!

Reactions: 3
I'm really fecked off that these pilgrim rolls are sold out everywhere now because all the sad saps on instagram who don't even eat GF are now eating them as they're a hex B. Its so hard to get a decent GF roll, I've been eating them for a while now and now can't get any.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm really fecked off that these pilgrim rolls are sold out everywhere now because all the sad saps on instagram who don't even eat GF are now eating them as they're a hex B. Its so hard to get a decent GF roll, I've been eating them for a while now and now can't get any.
Secretly hoping it'll be porky lights all over again :D

• Haha
I really hate the constant flogging of spice mixes (you can make your own) from a lot of them, it’s really off putting!

I really liked Tilly Cutler when she was vlogging her journey.

Reactions: 7
I really hate the constant flogging of spice mixes (you can make your own) from a lot of them, it’s really off putting!

So true about the spices, it doesn't take long to make a spice blend after a simple search online.

Speaking of Tily, that's just reminded me of Laura Rebecca who's from the Midlands region too: I used to like her SW vlogs, it's a bit of a shame she doesn't follow it anymore but she does seem happier since she got out of this 'diet mentality' which I don't think it is really but that's just my opinion. It either works for you or it doesn't. I still watch her vlogs but I feel she's letting things slip a bit; it's easy to become a bit too relaxed with foods that should be 'moderated', let's say- I've been there myself so many times.

I asked someone why JD and spice and tice were recommended in SW over an ASDA spice. The SW-er said ASDA wasn’t Syn Free!

• Haha
I tried looking for some today for my Mum and they have vanished. Our Asda has only just started stocking strawberry Diet Coke again!

Reactions: 2
I tried looking for some today for my Mum and they have vanished. Our Asda has only just started stocking strawberry Diet Coke again!
I have no idea why my post said pilgrim rolls I meant the Promise ones which thankfully you understood me ?. Went to sainsburys the other night- shelves were cleared of them and this lady came round the corner and said are you looking for the slimming world rolls too? I said no I'm looking for the GLUTEN FREE rolls. Honestly makes me mad, the next aisle of normal bread has loads of finger rolls that aren't many more calories but they've gotta buy the ones for people with dietary requirements. Then a worker came round and started talking to the lady saying how they have been selling out everyday and it's gone mad. Honestly if I didn't loosely follow and few instagram SW accounts I would have no idea why they're going to be sold out everytime I go sainsburys!

Can somone link me or is it on instagram?
Have a read of her highlights, especially about Ricky Towers. Ricky is a young single lad who famously lost 20ish stone on slimming world, but actually did low carb to lose it all in a year. He went on the BBC saying that he was now crowdfunding for his loose skin surgery, when actually he could comfortably afford it himself (he lives with his parents). A random man then donated 23k to the fund thus making it complete, and then the random man’s account vanished. Really weird. She implies that it’s the BBC paying Ricky, however my husband has been on a BBC documentary and they did not pay him that amount ?

Reactions: 1
I have no idea why my post said pilgrim rolls I meant the Promise ones which thankfully you understood me ?. Went to sainsburys the other night- shelves were cleared of them and this lady came round the corner and said are you looking for the slimming world rolls too? I said no I'm looking for the GLUTEN FREE rolls. Honestly makes me mad, the next aisle of normal bread has loads of finger rolls that aren't many more calories but they've gotta buy the ones for people with dietary requirements. Then a worker came round and started talking to the lady saying how they have been selling out everyday and it's gone mad. Honestly if I didn't loosely follow and few instagram SW accounts I would have no idea why they're going to be sold out everytime I go sainsburys!
A few years ago it was Oreo thins, porky lights... this year it’s the promise rolls and strawberry Diet Coke. I hope you get your rolls soon! Why do SWers want them?

Have a read of her highlights, especially about Ricky Towers. Ricky is a young single lad who famously lost 20ish stone on slimming world, but actually did low carb to lose it all in a year. He went on the BBC saying that he was now crowdfunding for his loose skin surgery, when actually he could comfortably afford it himself (he lives with his parents). A random man then donated 23k to the fund thus making it complete, and then the random man’s account vanished. Really weird. She implies that it’s the BBC paying Ricky, however my husband has been on a BBC documentary and they did not pay him that amount ?
I thought it was Jack towers? I have seen his instagram, what I find interesting is when he goes "off plan" he seriously gorges, he doesn't just eat a bit of pizza, he will have a large one with loads of sides! My take on this is that he is learning nothing about food or his eating habits and won't ever be able to not be on a diet as this gorge eating is still his default. Even when he is on plan its all about massive plates of food, its portion size that needs to be re taught for long term success, the surgery won't change that or stop him putting on weight again.
I do want to add that I wish him well and hope he does manage to keep the weight off long term.

Reactions: 5
A few years ago it was Oreo thins, porky lights... this year it’s the promise rolls and strawberry Diet Coke. I hope you get your rolls soon! Why do SWers want them?
Thanks! I think it's just the usual case of the "influencers" on there like harry and fopper have influenced their sheep into buying them.

I've been on carbies profile but can't see where she talks about tower and Harry? Did find a couple of threads about those two on another forum yesterday, so glad people can se through it all!

Reactions: 1
Thanks! I think it's just the usual case of the "influencers" on there like harry and fopper have influenced their sheep into buying them.

I've been on carbies profile but can't see where she talks about tower and Harry? Did find a couple of threads about those two on another forum yesterday, so glad people can se through it all!
Link me up please!

It’s on her story highlights, at the top of the page.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was Jack towers? I have seen his instagram, what I find interesting is when he goes "off plan" he seriously gorges, he doesn't just eat a bit of pizza, he will have a large one with loads of sides! My take on this is that he is learning nothing about food or his eating habits and won't ever be able to not be on a diet as this gorge eating is still his default. Even when he is on plan its all about massive plates of food, its portion size that needs to be re taught for long term success, the surgery won't change that or stop him putting on weight again.
I do want to add that I wish him well and hope he does manage to keep the weight off long term.
It is... where on earth did I get riccckkkyyy from!

• Haha
I’ve deleted my IG today as the SWers and their faces always appearing in my explore feed just makes me feel awful. Feel awful that I was a mug and truly believed that these people actually follow the diet, and feel awful that I don’t have their “drive” or support network.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.