Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually amazes me the amount of sw YouTubers who don't bother their arse to reply to comments!

Reactions: 2
Had to un follow a lot of them. I wanted to follow some for meal ideas not seeing what tat they can pick up in a charity shop for 50p.
But then the meal ideas were crap; some congealed egg and skinny sauce mixture that looks like a knackered out bath sponge and a cake done in the microwave, baked bean meatloaf style invention...makes me go funny even thinking of that....and smash coated chicken to make a kfc? Would rather have the real things once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to un follow a lot of them. I wanted to follow some for meal ideas not seeing what tat they can pick up in a charity shop for 50p.
But then the meal ideas were crap; some congealed egg and skinny sauce mixture that looks like a knackered out bath sponge and a cake done in the microwave, baked bean meatloaf style invention...makes me go funny even thinking of that....and smash coated chicken to make a kfc? Would rather have the real things once in a while.
YES. God they all eat a lot of crap

Reactions: 1
And they feed their kids utter shite whilst they eat something 'healthy'. But at least the kids get actual chicken nuggets and not some smash jd seasonings coated ones 😂
Either that or they feed their kids like they are on Slimming World 😂 but OMG some of them like Helen From The Livingstons and Friday Finds Rachel feed their kids tit 24/7.

just watched Katy Jaynes SW oscars vlog, skimmed through a lit of it but thoughts on what I did see........
Why does she think people want to see what she packed?
She really does think she's some sort of a celeb eh?
Its clear to see her weight gain.....not fat shaming, nothing wrong with gaining but why isnt she honest?
Im pretty sure after watching that vlog she is lying about being in her thirties :rolleyes:

just watched Katy Jaynes SW oscars vlog, skimmed through a lit of it but thoughts on what I did see........
Why does she think people want to see what she packed?
She really does think she's some sort of a celeb eh?
Its clear to see her weight gain.....not fat shaming, nothing wrong with gaining but why isnt she honest?
Im pretty sure after watching that vlog she is lying about being in her thirties :rolleyes:
I don’t believe she is in her 30s she looks a similar age to my mum and her friends

Would she lie about her age, because people who know her in real life would call her out on it surely?
I completely agree though that she looks a hell of a lot older than she says she is!

Thinking about it, all of the SW vloggers do! Jane is only 27 or something, tan a bit older I think, not to mention Debbie.They all look years older than they are.

Would she lie about her age, because people who know her in real life would call her out on it surely?
I completely agree though that she looks a hell of a lot older than she says she is!
yep good point, but im totally shocked that she is in her thirties, id have guessed mid forties+

Thinking about it, all of the SW vloggers do! Jane is only 27 or something, tan a bit older I think, not to mention Debbie.They all look years older than they are.
I still don't believe Debbie is younger than other sw youtubers like Sarah SW, Kate SW and Rachel off of Friday Finds 😮 and her husband looks in his 50's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.