Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who watches Jane Day, she says they have a 'What have you done today to make you feel proud?' segment in her SW group which sounds a bit corny to me but I can't help thinking of Miranda and Stevie singing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god the “influencers” are at a slimming world Oscar awards - queue drunken pictures of the Slimming besties and a chance to see how chubby they’ve all got

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had to quickly delete my response to this, I assumed it was about Jane Day and said 62/63! I think someone here said Katy is around 35...
35??? 35??? eff me! genuinely shocked

Oh god the “influencers” are at a slimming world Oscar awards - queue drunken pictures of the Slimming besties and a chance to see how chubby they’ve all got
how chubby they've all got...so true! love this! who's there? so I can go nose at the insta posts and stories ;)

Is this a normal pic??? Is she ok 🧐 sorry to say but bloody hell... who has a pic taken like this? Look at her feet? And what’s she looking at???

She should join the Jane Gammons crew! All the charity shop hauls look like they've come from bon marche! Shes had a hard life if shes 37! So old fashioned 🤪

Reactions: 1
Between taking it back and then them showing off the extortionate profit from charity. No wonder they're all fat, because they're all greedy. Honestly have some forgotten it's actually for charity... Ya know people who help others with heart failure, cancers and so on. The greedy sods are putting themselves at risk of the extra health conditions as it is 😑
I don’t think charity shops should give refunds unless it’s an electrical item or a Dvd for example. I’ve taken a faulty dvd back and just exchange it for a different one as my daughter was upset . Wouldn’t ask for the money back! It’s like taking it off the cancer stricken/frail/disabled person!

Wrong wrong wrong!

She should join the Jane Gammons crew! All the charity shop hauls look like they've come from bon marche! Shes had a hard life if shes 37! So old fashioned 🤪
I’m older than her. I wouldn’t be seen dead in that pink number,😀I really can’t get over her age. Of all the SW lot, she was the one I got completely wrong on age. I had her late 40’s . The only other one I got wrong was Von choc. I thought she was 40ish, but apparently she’s only 33.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Completely agree! It’s like this morning she posted a MASSIVE breakfast pancake stack. Not only is it a massive portion but just so greedy and apparently only 2 syns. I’d love to eat marshmallows for breakfast but I want to lose weight 😂
This one isn’t even losing weight!!!! I also think she had abit of backlash as she put her page on private

There’s something about this that really makes me feel uncomfortable. Plugging princess planning for your daughters disability?

Reactions: 6
How have these two not got their own thread??? 🤔

There’s something about this that really makes me feel uncomfortable. Plugging princess planning for your daughters disability?
There are loads of these types of bottles around only difference is these got sent to them for free. If keeping milk cold was such a big problem and medically a real issue then you would have parted with some cash and bought one a long time ago then problem solved.

Reactions: 3
This one isn’t even losing weight!!!! I also think she had abit of backlash as she put her page on private
She really hasn’t! And is hiding this fact by doing blind weigh ins! Blames hurting her foot but disabled people lose weight constantly and really well so that’s no excuse! Just admit you’ve had a tit year for weight loss and quit eating puddings 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.